Kaya529
Giving major props to the moms...
by Kaya529
October 6, 2012 at 8:49 PM
Of little ones close in age. I have been taking care of DS who is about 11 months and my niece who is 3 months. I am exhausted. I have no clue how you gals do it everyday.

Replies

• ack86
    by ack86
    October 6, 2012 at 9:05 PM
    It showed me how much patience I really have. I think it was meant to get me ready for later. My oldest is 5 now, and possibly on the lower end of the Autism spectrum. Plus we had our dd almost 9 months ago.

Quoting Kaya529:

Ouch, DS had colic for a month and a half (I was saved by Lady Gaga) and that was difficult. You are one strong mama.

Quoting ack86:

My two oldest are 13 months apart. It would have been easier if my second hadn't screamed for almost 5 months. Otherwise it wasn't to bad.
  • hcplaskus
    October 6, 2012 at 9:06 PM
    I want that!! I know it's not going to be very relaxing, but I love happy chaos. DD is almost 7 months and we aren't TTC but not preventing #2 from happening. Hoping!
  • Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    October 6, 2012 at 9:07 PM
    Are any old enough to help out?

Quoting aksub:

Yeah, its tough! I have an 11 month old and a 1 week old right now, along with my older kids.
  • Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    October 6, 2012 at 9:09 PM
    For me it has taught me patience just having DS. Before him I had none.

Quoting ack86:

It showed me how much patience I really have. I think it was meant to get me ready for later. My oldest is 5 now, and possibly on the lower end of the Autism spectrum. Plus we had our dd almost 9 months ago.

Quoting Kaya529:

Ouch, DS had colic for a month and a half (I was saved by Lady Gaga) and that was difficult. You are one strong mama.

Quoting ack86:

My two oldest are 13 months apart. It would have been easier if my second hadn't screamed for almost 5 months. Otherwise it wasn't to bad.
  • mommy242012
    October 6, 2012 at 9:12 PM
    My youngest are 14 months apart. It can be hectic but love every second of it.
  • aksub
    by aksub
    October 6, 2012 at 9:13 PM
    Oh yes. My oldest two are 17, then 6, 4, and 2, so the older three help me out. It's still tough though, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. We want one more, if I get pregnant this year. If not, we are done.

Quoting Kaya529:

Quoting aksub:

Yeah, its tough! I have an 11 month old and a 1 week old right now, along with my older kids.

• ack86
    by ack86
    October 6, 2012 at 9:15 PM
    Kids have a great way of showing us what we can really handle :)

Quoting Kaya529:

For me it has taught me patience just having DS. Before him I had none.

Quoting ack86:

Quoting Kaya529:

Quoting ack86:

• holmes212
    October 6, 2012 at 9:15 PM
    She didnt talk much and she talks alot now but not very clear she had tubes put in and it changed and worked really good she was talking so clear but now i feel like they arent working :( but she hasnt had any ear infections so thats good :). But she does all the naughty stuff but multiplys it

Quoting Kaya529:

Did the copying help her to reach milestones earlier?

Quoting holmes212:

It sucks esp when dd copys everything ds does and multiplys it. My ds just turned 4 last sunday and dd will be 3 in april

• Kaya529
    by Kaya529
    October 6, 2012 at 9:17 PM
    You just reminded me of an incident at the babysitters. She watches 2 little girls 4 and 6. They love helping out with Aiden. One day they were helping her change him. When she pulled off his diaper they pointed at his peepee, whispered to each other and ran off. They forgot to leave the wipes and pants when they ran. My poor babysitter had to chase them down. Just as she got the wipes back Aiden peed on her...lol.
    Quoting aksub:

Oh yes. My oldest two are 17, then 6, 4, and 2, so the older three help me out. It's still tough though, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. We want one more, if I get pregnant this year. If not, we are done.

Quoting Kaya529:

Quoting aksub:

• mommy425906
    October 6, 2012 at 9:18 PM

My kids are 16 mos apart. Its tough but getting easier as they get older. Now that my youngest can walk things are much better! Her & her big brother are little buddies now :-)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts