Babies

Featured Posts
mommyhonu
*Just for Fun* Name that Movie!
October 6, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Leave a famous line from a movie and let's see if we can guess what movie it's from.

"I am no one special. Just a common man with common thoughts. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul and for me that has always been enough."

Replies

• AngryBob
    October 8, 2012 at 8:52 PM
    Pitch black.

Quoting EvilQueenMommy:

"They say most of your brain shuts down during cryo-sleep. All but the primitive side, the animal side. No wonder I'm still awake."

• AngryBob
    October 8, 2012 at 8:53 PM
    Maybe I'm dreaming. Or maybe I'm awake, dreaming that I'm a sleep. Or maybe, or more likely, I'm asleep, dreaming I'm awake, wondering if I'm dreaming.

I think that's the right way he says it. i get the suspicion that he messed the line up, but they kept it because of the action he does in the scene, and the director didn't want to break up the scene.
  • AngryBob
    October 8, 2012 at 8:54 PM
    Anyone else want to negotiate?
  • AngryBob
    October 8, 2012 at 8:54 PM
    She's been with him for five minutes and she's already willing to have his babies.
  • AngryBob
    October 8, 2012 at 8:55 PM
    I don't know. You're metal, but you think about things, and that means you have a soul. And souls don't die.
  • AngryBob
    October 8, 2012 at 8:56 PM
    I've been using some fruity soaps, Maggie.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN