Featured Posts
Please realize that tomorrow's not promised!!!
October 6, 2012 at 7:29 AM
The reason for this title is because the lady that lives upstairs from me her apartment caught on fire!! My boyfriend an 3month old barely made it out. Luckily the lady an her kids weren't home at the time. Now were in a hotel until monday then i guess were goin back home but my ceiling is now leaking from the water an my apartment smells like burnt wood. I guess they'll figure out what to do about my apartment. But the lady an her kids basically have no where to go :( man things definately isn't promised!! Cherish every single day!! I now have a different outlook on things now! Love as if you've never been hurt. Live every day to the fullest an cherish every breath u take!!


  • mommy_2_be_2010
    October 6, 2012 at 7:34 AM
  • wheelingmommy
    October 6, 2012 at 7:53 AM
  • scoleman828
    October 6, 2012 at 7:54 AM
    Wow! So glad everyone made it out okay!
  • lauratupper
    October 6, 2012 at 9:16 AM

    glad everyone is ok!!!

  • kirstina
    October 6, 2012 at 9:45 AM
    My glad evryone is safe. Things can change in the blink of an eye.
  • mommy425906
    October 6, 2012 at 2:57 PM

    Glad everyone is safe .... Also a good reminder to get all your important papers & a flash drive w/all your pics together to put in a fire safe box. 

  • pampire
    by pampire
    October 6, 2012 at 3:01 PM


  • calvinsmommy18
    October 6, 2012 at 3:04 PM

     maybe you or someone in their family can set up a donation fund for them? or a benefit dinner? idk about your community but mine is really good about helping others when loss occurs.

  • hplesha
    by hplesha
    October 6, 2012 at 3:06 PM
    This apartment complex by my house, the third floor caught on fire and the floors below and next to it on either side had burnt as well. The complex put them in a newer model of them and not even a week later those ones caught on fire as well. the first ones caught on fire because someone in the third floor was smoking. When they flicked the cigarette, it landed on the balcony, causing it to catch fire. The second ones, caught fire because of the electricity wires. I feel bad for those people. Their home caught on fire twice in a 10 day time frame.

    Ask the office if there is another unit you can rent
  • ashleywagoner
    October 6, 2012 at 3:13 PM
    Glad no one was hurt!


Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts