Babies

Featured Posts
hippiemamax3
People are always SHOCKED when they find out.... Pics added on p. 13
October 5, 2012 at 11:05 AM
.....that my son weighed 11lb 2oz at birth.
& that I didnt have a c-section....
....or an epidural....

Is it really THAT shocking?

Replies

• Nolanzo
    by Nolanzo
    October 5, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    I wouldn't aay shocking but definitely not typical... you go mama. I would have been split in half lol
  • melindabelcher
    October 5, 2012 at 11:09 AM
    Your awesome and I dont think it should be that shocking. I actually found my hardest natural labor was my smallest baby(5.7)
  • Jenn8604
    October 5, 2012 at 11:10 AM
    IDK! I guess. Most drs want u to have a csection if ir baby is that big tho. To prevent tearing all the way back to. But if u and baby are fine good. I know one girl who had an 11lb baby and pushing him out broke his shoulder and tore mom so bad she needed two blood transfusions.
  • BraeBaysMom
    October 5, 2012 at 11:10 AM
    Wow! Idk how u did it but good job! I had my 5pound baby all natural and it hurt sooooo bad lol
  • Ninjabubble
    October 5, 2012 at 11:11 AM
    My brother weighed 12lbs and my mom didn't have an epidural or C section.
    It's not shocking but scary to imagine!
  • Nicki1995
    I dont think its shocking lol But good going! I wanted to do it that way, but 6 pounds 8 ounces was too big for natural birth for me this time =/ Next time, im gonna try VBAC
  • kaybear123

And i thought my 8lb baby was hard! You go mama!

• BraeBaysMom
    October 5, 2012 at 11:13 AM
    Same here! My 7pound baby was easy I was ready to push out more right aftrr I had her lol but my 5.6 baby hurt bad I was cussing n all sorts lol

Quoting melindabelcher:

Your awesome and I dont think it should be that shocking. I actually found my hardest natural labor was my smallest baby(5.7)

• Allie_kat1
    October 5, 2012 at 11:14 AM
    I get the same reaction when i tell people i have had 2 over 9lb babies drug free, 1 at home. I honestly don't think baby size has much to do with how hard labor/birth is. My 9lb 11oz baby was actually easier to push out than my 7lb11oz one. And my youngest one (9.1) that was born at home, i didn't even have to consciously push, i just let my body do it's thing and only thought about it and tried to do it slowly while he was crowning so i wouldn't tear, which i didn't with any of my kids.
  • hippiemamax3
    October 5, 2012 at 11:14 AM
    Lol.
    It was not easy.
    I dont want it to seem like he just came sailing out. It was very difficilt.

Quoting Nolanzo:

I wouldn't aay shocking but definitely not typical... you go mama. I would have been split in half lol

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN