Featured Posts
erikays
Is baby..
by erikays
October 5, 2012 at 8:19 AM
Sleeping through the night? If so, what age did he/she start?

Replies

• do11face
    October 5, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Mine both started sleeping through the night at around a year old.

• maria1613
    October 5, 2012 at 11:20 AM
    Yeah. She started at a month and a half. It was sooooooooo nice! The first couple nights that she slept all the way through the night I woke up freaked out the next morning scared that I slept through her crying..... I later found out that she hadn't woken up. I was a proud mama
  • AubreeG16
    October 5, 2012 at 11:28 AM
    My daughter has since about 4 months, but her twin brother still wakes up around 2ish wanting a drink. :/ they are almost 25 months...
  • babygomez
    October 5, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Yep. 5 weeks of age for both of my kids.

• choocam
    by choocam
    October 5, 2012 at 11:30 AM

My son is almost 8 weeks old and has been sleeping through the night for the past three weeks. He does very well. Before he had his day/nights mixed up, now he is on track. I know Drs tell us not to do this but I put a little bit of rice cereal in his bottles just at night and it seems to help him sleep all night. Just last week he slept from 10pm til 9am the next morning. Now he has been getting up between 6:30am and 8:00am. I now the cereal is suppose too be a no no but everyone I know that has babies has done it. I only give the cereal at night and that is all.

• KylersMom8-16-7
    October 5, 2012 at 12:53 PM
    Almost 13 months yes but I don't. He nurses at night so I wake up on his schedule but he just roots around in his sleep.
  • bbyB10
    by bbyB10
    October 5, 2012 at 1:00 PM
    Quoting NNB:

More annoying that she doesn't take maps either
  • lindsay122001
    October 5, 2012 at 1:00 PM
    Yes. She's almost 11 months benn through the night since 1 month.
  • mommy425906
    October 5, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Ha! Yeah right! Not my kids.

My oldest is 2 1/2 yrs old and still wakes up once usually, after sleeping about 8-10 hrs. He takes a bottle of milk then goes back to bed for another 2-3 hrs. (Our fault, we have failed to break him of the habit.)

My youngest is 1 yr and also wakes once a night for a bottle. Sometimes twice a night if she is teething.

• Baby_Avas_Momma
    October 5, 2012 at 1:03 PM
    Eh not really, but it doesn't bother me. I'm 24 yrs old and have never slept thru the night, so I have no unrealistic expectations that my kid should lol.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts