alandou
what's your favorite?
by alandou
October 5, 2012 at 1:10 AM

what's your favorite season?

Replies

• schultzal
    October 6, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Ah, we're just going into summer, so I'm sure she's happy for that, haha. It's hard for an Australian to move to America, even when they're married to an American. My husband and I have no interest in moving back there, but I've seen the requirements and costs and it's crazy. I hope they have an easy time of it!

I also live in NSW (they call them states :)). 

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

she is actually back living in Australia right now, BIL came back home and she will eventually join him but shes working and saving up money so they have a better start when she gets here. she doesnt have a work visa to work here so she would just be sitting around over here. theyre hoping she will be able to come over after the 1st of the year (right when its cold as ice lol)  she lives in NSW territory or do they call them provinces? idk...

Quoting schultzal:

I would kill for a winter there. I'm originally from Northern Indiana, so I know how harsh the winters can be, but the summers here are SO HOT! I totally get how she feels, with her having grown up here. 

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

My SIL is from Australia. She hates Winter here in Michigan since it doesn't get as cold there. She likes the heat and hates the cold

Quoting schultzal:

Winter, here in Australia.

• luvmylilbean
    October 6, 2012 at 11:18 PM

fall and winter! I love the fall weather and the colors of the leaves, pumpkin and apple picking, Halloween, etc. But I also love winter for the snow and Christmas and all that :)

• kittiecat88
    October 6, 2012 at 11:19 PM
    I love them all in different ways. Where I live we get a good dose of each season and I love it :)
  • calvinsmommy18
    October 7, 2012 at 12:08 AM

idk, she will eventually be able to get here, she is from Wagga Wagga, idk if you know where that is or anything.

Quoting schultzal:

Ah, we're just going into summer, so I'm sure she's happy for that, haha. It's hard for an Australian to move to America, even when they're married to an American. My husband and I have no interest in moving back there, but I've seen the requirements and costs and it's crazy. I hope they have an easy time of it!

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

she is actually back living in Australia right now, BIL came back home and she will eventually join him but shes working and saving up money so they have a better start when she gets here. she doesnt have a work visa to work here so she would just be sitting around over here. theyre hoping she will be able to come over after the 1st of the year (right when its cold as ice lol)  she lives in NSW territory or do they call them provinces? idk...

Quoting schultzal:

I would kill for a winter there. I'm originally from Northern Indiana, so I know how harsh the winters can be, but the summers here are SO HOT! I totally get how she feels, with her having grown up here. 

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

My SIL is from Australia. She hates Winter here in Michigan since it doesn't get as cold there. She likes the heat and hates the cold

Quoting schultzal:

• kirstina
    October 7, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Winter

• KendraCay
    October 7, 2012 at 12:25 AM
    Fall
  • schultzal
    October 7, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Yep, one of my best friends' boyfriends is from Wagga, and my husband grew up in a small town not too far from there. The Snowy Mountains are beautiful! We just spent a weekend there a couple of months ago. :)

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

idk, she will eventually be able to get here, she is from Wagga Wagga, idk if you know where that is or anything.

Quoting schultzal:

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Quoting schultzal:

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Quoting schultzal:

• .KFeatherable.
    October 7, 2012 at 12:40 AM
    Fall
  • army_wifey_06
    October 7, 2012 at 12:40 AM
    Fall
  • AmbergerHelper
    October 7, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Fall!

Babies