Babies

Featured Posts
AmbergerHelper
How long did it take you to conceive baby #2?
October 3, 2012 at 11:27 PM

For those that tried for a second baby how long did it take you? Were you on BC before? Did you have any medical conditions?

We are ready to try for our second baby. I know everyone is different I am just curious as to how long it took you ladies. Thanks!

How long did it take you to conceive your second baby? (choose whichever is closest to the amont of time)
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 31% - First try
  2. 22% - 2-3 months
  3. 4% - 4-6 months
  4. 5% - 7-9 months
  5. 2% - 10mo-1 year
  6. 8% - 1-1.5 years
  7. 2% - 1.5-2 years
  8. 9% - longer than 2 years
  9. 12% - other

Replies

• Marimaru
    October 4, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I had Mirena up until August of last year.  Beginning of November we found out I was pregnant, and Valerie was born on 7/28 (2 days past her due date).

• Benswifey10710
    October 4, 2012 at 10:36 PM
    4 months
  • ACsLady
    by ACsLady
    October 4, 2012 at 11:22 PM

We don't try or prevent.

I got pregnant with our second 4.5 months after our first was born. I was exclusively nursing, but our oldest slept through the night on her own at 2 months old. I got pregnant the first time I ovulated afterward...took us by total surprise as we definitely weren't expecting another baby so soon.

We're on baby #4 now and so far I've gotten pregnant with the first ovulation PP each time. Happened about 8 mo. PP with my third and fourth.

• mrsbuggles23
    October 4, 2012 at 11:53 PM
    4.5 long years
    We tried for 36 months before seeing a fertility dr.
  • brittney28
    October 4, 2012 at 11:53 PM
    First try
  • MommyLehr
    October 4, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    I stopped taking my bc at the end of may/early June, and got pregnant at the end of July. I had 1 period from the time I stopped taking bc until I got my bfp
  • hkcason
    by hkcason
    October 5, 2012 at 9:39 AM

I had been on Depo for 7+ years. My ob had told me not even to try for a year so my cycle could get regular but we didn't use protection & just kinda let nature take its course. Now baby #3 literally I came off mirena may 5th & got pregnant 2 weeks later. Just goes to show u what different b/c can do to your body.

• CJTC0911
    October 5, 2012 at 10:45 AM
    It took us 3 months! We just used condoms before & I had no medical conditions!
  • mandalyn74
    October 5, 2012 at 11:35 AM

We adopted my first child due to infertility issues.  We were not on BC for years after that and had pretty much given up.  We figured if it happens it happens, which it did, 6 years later!

• Srinehart10
    October 5, 2012 at 1:32 PM
    We never tried, it just happened with both our two kids

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts