Babies

jessecutez
What do you plan on getting the baby for Christmas?
October 2, 2012 at 10:05 PM
And list ages please

Replies

• calvinsmommy18
    October 2, 2012 at 10:23 PM
    Kelsey will be 11 months. I'm not totally sure. But probably some girly baby toys cuz all the baby toys we have are boyish or neutral. Some clothes too.
  • jessecutez
    October 2, 2012 at 10:26 PM
    That's the same thing around here. All the baby toys look like they are for boys . My daughters are 3 and 1 1/2 yrs come Christmas. My son is too old for baby toys he's 7

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Kelsey will be 11 months. I'm not totally sure. But probably some girly baby toys cuz all the baby toys we have are boyish or neutral. Some clothes too.
  • calvinsmommy18
    October 2, 2012 at 10:51 PM

the baby toys were already retired once to the basement, after shes done with them they're going going gone!!! but I saved EVERYTHING from ds so it did save us money for sure. and i traded ds clothes with a friend for girl clothes so that helped too :)

Quoting jessecutez:

That's the same thing around here. All the baby toys look like they are for boys . My daughters are 3 and 1 1/2 yrs come Christmas. My son is too old for baby toys he's 7

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

• nikkik526
    October 2, 2012 at 10:51 PM
    My boys will be 30 months and 19 months......the only thing I know so far is a two seater power wheels and some Thomas the Train sets.
  • abra
    by abra
    October 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM

• abra
    by abra
    October 2, 2012 at 11:11 PM

All the other kids have uglydolls so this is the one I want to get for Liam

• gavin423
    October 2, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Kinzie will be 15 months. She's probably going to get the Little People Disney Princess set and a baby doll. Other than that, we have a ton a toys so she'll be getting more "pretties" that she loves so much - hair bows, dresses, a tutu, baby legs, etc.

Lailah will be about 6-7 weeks old so maybe a couple outfits, some hair bows, some new cloth dipes. Not much.

• bbyB10
    by bbyB10
    October 2, 2012 at 11:29 PM
    Right now, I have a first bday list, I haven't thought about Xmas , but a barbie dream house for both my girls , and me he he I always wanted one as a kid now that I have another girl I HAVE TO get one :)
  • erikays
    by erikays
    October 3, 2012 at 7:41 AM
    I'm clueless! My youngest bday is in a few weeks lol.
  • bleedhairspray
    October 3, 2012 at 7:44 AM

She'll be 9 months on xmas eve. We're planning on getting her toys more geared towards standing and walking, and lots of books!

Babies