jessecutez
What do you plan on getting the baby for Christmas?
October 2, 2012 at 10:05 PM
And list ages please

Replies

• calvinsmommy18
    October 2, 2012 at 10:23 PM
    Kelsey will be 11 months. I'm not totally sure. But probably some girly baby toys cuz all the baby toys we have are boyish or neutral. Some clothes too.
  • jessecutez
    October 2, 2012 at 10:26 PM
    That's the same thing around here. All the baby toys look like they are for boys . My daughters are 3 and 1 1/2 yrs come Christmas. My son is too old for baby toys he's 7

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Kelsey will be 11 months. I'm not totally sure. But probably some girly baby toys cuz all the baby toys we have are boyish or neutral. Some clothes too.
  • calvinsmommy18
    October 2, 2012 at 10:51 PM

the baby toys were already retired once to the basement, after shes done with them they're going going gone!!! but I saved EVERYTHING from ds so it did save us money for sure. and i traded ds clothes with a friend for girl clothes so that helped too :)

Quoting jessecutez:

That's the same thing around here. All the baby toys look like they are for boys . My daughters are 3 and 1 1/2 yrs come Christmas. My son is too old for baby toys he's 7

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

• nikkik526
    October 2, 2012 at 10:51 PM
    My boys will be 30 months and 19 months......the only thing I know so far is a two seater power wheels and some Thomas the Train sets.
  • abra
    by abra
    October 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM

• abra
    by abra
    October 2, 2012 at 11:11 PM

All the other kids have uglydolls so this is the one I want to get for Liam

• gavin423
    October 2, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Kinzie will be 15 months. She's probably going to get the Little People Disney Princess set and a baby doll. Other than that, we have a ton a toys so she'll be getting more "pretties" that she loves so much - hair bows, dresses, a tutu, baby legs, etc.

Lailah will be about 6-7 weeks old so maybe a couple outfits, some hair bows, some new cloth dipes. Not much.

• bbyB10
    by bbyB10
    October 2, 2012 at 11:29 PM
    Right now, I have a first bday list, I haven't thought about Xmas , but a barbie dream house for both my girls , and me he he I always wanted one as a kid now that I have another girl I HAVE TO get one :)
  • erikays
    by erikays
    October 3, 2012 at 7:41 AM
    I'm clueless! My youngest bday is in a few weeks lol.
  • bleedhairspray
    October 3, 2012 at 7:44 AM

She'll be 9 months on xmas eve. We're planning on getting her toys more geared towards standing and walking, and lots of books!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts