tamidawn
Is it more exciting to find out the gender at the ultrasound or be surprised at birth?
October 2, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Have you done it both ways? What was more exiting?

Replies

• Raeann11
    October 2, 2012 at 7:49 PM

We have always wait till they were born. I love the surprise and I also get to be the first one to announce the sex. Just the way we love it and will always do it.

• JessieG978
    October 2, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I love to know what my lil one is so i can call the baby by its name

• Mommy_0f_many
    October 2, 2012 at 8:02 PM

We like it to be a surprise at birth however when we found out we were expecting Triplets we wanted to know the sex during the ultrasound. We ended up losing Baby C but we did find out A & B were boys and were thrilled because we already had 2 girls! :)

now that we have had both boys and girls we will always wait until birth to find out.

To answer your question - it was just as exciting to find out during the ultrasound as it was at the birth. We just didn't tell ANYONE what the twins were until they were born. :) We told everyone we were waiting to find out. LOL

• melindabelcher
    October 2, 2012 at 8:11 PM
    Except dh announces the sex here

Quoting Raeann11:

We have always wait till they were born. I love the surprise and I also get to be the first one to announce the sex. Just the way we love it and will always do it.

• abra
    by abra
    October 2, 2012 at 8:13 PM
    I've done both. I prefer to find out the ultrasound so I can bond with the baby better before it's born. But I have scary pregnancies so I need that to hold on to.
  • jessicaaris
    October 2, 2012 at 8:15 PM
    I've only ever found out the sex but I think it would be more exciting to be surprised. I just couldn't do that lol
  • sissy852
    October 2, 2012 at 8:23 PM
    it is exciting to find out. This time i had them tell my mom and dh and they told me. And that made it fun
  • aydensXmommy
    October 2, 2012 at 8:28 PM

I would love to have the sanity and willpower to be able to be surprised, but there is no way I could. I HAVE to know lol.

• SookieRose
    October 2, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Quoting JessieG978:

• milf0811
    October 2, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Quoting JessieG978:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts