tamidawn
Is it more exciting to find out the gender at the ultrasound or be surprised at birth?
October 2, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Have you done it both ways? What was more exiting?

Replies

• calvinsmommy18
    October 2, 2012 at 8:34 PM
    We always found out from the u/s
  • liss05
    by liss05
    October 2, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I always wait.:)

• erikays
    by erikays
    October 3, 2012 at 7:52 AM
    We've only had ultrasounds
  • LoveMyKBabies
    October 3, 2012 at 7:59 AM
    I found out at 18-20 weeks with all of mine. I honestly hate neutral baby clothes lol. That & it cut the name list in half :D I was always excited to find out before the birth. Also, there are so many posts on here by women who wanted the opposite gender (some are downright upset), finding out early gives them time to adjust before the birth as well.
  • tamidawn
    October 3, 2012 at 9:23 AM
    I would like to wait until birth because I think it would be soooo awesome! But dh says no! :/
  • aimesnyc
    October 3, 2012 at 9:28 AM

We found out during the ultrasound.  I think that it can be exciting either way, just depends on the person.  I don't have the patience to wait until birth, and I like to have a name already picked out. :)

• aimesnyc
    October 3, 2012 at 9:28 AM

How about he finds out but doesn't tell you? :)

Quoting tamidawn:

I would like to wait until birth because I think it would be soooo awesome! But dh says no! :/

• Megan11587
    October 3, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I found out the gender.  I'm too impatient and wanted to go shopping lol

• Megan11587
    October 3, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Have the doc tell him and he can keep it to himself!

Quoting tamidawn:

• bookjunkie1214
    October 3, 2012 at 11:00 AM

the next one we are goign to wait until baby is born last 2 found out at ultra sound think the surpise will be better