Babies

Featured Posts
babygomez
Where were you the day you found out you were pregnant?
October 2, 2012 at 3:36 AM

baby dust

Replies

• Mrs.Velasquez
    October 2, 2012 at 3:38 AM
    Dd1 I was home living at my parents house. I was engaged to my now Dh :) she was a total surprise.

Dd2 at our home :)
  • babygomez
    October 2, 2012 at 4:01 AM

My daughter- In the doctor's office, at an appt. for a pap smear.

My son- At home, in the restroom.

• erikays
    by erikays
    October 2, 2012 at 8:48 AM
    Home
  • Mommy_0f_many
    October 2, 2012 at 8:52 AM

With this pregnancy we were at Wal-mart! LOL We thought I just had a really bad flu but when I saw a spilled coke on the floor and threw up looking at it - we went to the pregnancy test aisle - bought a test and I went to the bathroom to pee. LOL After it came back positive I made an OB appt and found out we were already 9+ weeks along!! LOL

• smac28
    by smac28
    October 2, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I was at my aunts house. We ttc once, I hadnt even missed my period yet, just felt like I was pregnant. My cousin went in the bathroom with me. I peed on the stick handed it to her and she looked at it and yelled for my aunt lol it turned pink immediately :) my hubby didnt believe it. lol

• CjEmmemommy
    October 2, 2012 at 9:47 AM
    I was home all 3 times. 1st was in Glenwood springs Colorado and the other 2 were castle rock Colorado
  • crabtreemommy
    October 2, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Just came back from the beach and was at our house. We thought I was pregnant but the tests kept saying Not Pregnant before we left on vacation. So we waited another 5 days to test again and took our vacation. Came back on July 5th. took a test, it said pregnant! :)

• aimesnyc
    October 2, 2012 at 9:54 AM

At home, in the bathroom!  And what were my first words when reading "Pregnant?"  "Holy Shit!" lol :P

• Dragonmamas
    Ari
    October 2, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Home.

• LMommy11
    October 2, 2012 at 10:07 AM
    I was at home with all 3 that I got positives with.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN