babygomez
Where were you the day you found out you were pregnant?
October 2, 2012 at 3:36 AM

baby dust

Replies

• Mrs.Velasquez
    October 2, 2012 at 3:38 AM
    Dd1 I was home living at my parents house. I was engaged to my now Dh :) she was a total surprise.

Dd2 at our home :)
  • babygomez
    October 2, 2012 at 4:01 AM

My daughter- In the doctor's office, at an appt. for a pap smear.

My son- At home, in the restroom.

• erikays
    by erikays
    October 2, 2012 at 8:48 AM
    Home
  • Mommy_0f_many
    October 2, 2012 at 8:52 AM

With this pregnancy we were at Wal-mart! LOL We thought I just had a really bad flu but when I saw a spilled coke on the floor and threw up looking at it - we went to the pregnancy test aisle - bought a test and I went to the bathroom to pee. LOL After it came back positive I made an OB appt and found out we were already 9+ weeks along!! LOL

• smac28
    by smac28
    October 2, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I was at my aunts house. We ttc once, I hadnt even missed my period yet, just felt like I was pregnant. My cousin went in the bathroom with me. I peed on the stick handed it to her and she looked at it and yelled for my aunt lol it turned pink immediately :) my hubby didnt believe it. lol

• CjEmmemommy
    October 2, 2012 at 9:47 AM
    I was home all 3 times. 1st was in Glenwood springs Colorado and the other 2 were castle rock Colorado
  • crabtreemommy
    October 2, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Just came back from the beach and was at our house. We thought I was pregnant but the tests kept saying Not Pregnant before we left on vacation. So we waited another 5 days to test again and took our vacation. Came back on July 5th. took a test, it said pregnant! :)

• aimesnyc
    October 2, 2012 at 9:54 AM

At home, in the bathroom!  And what were my first words when reading "Pregnant?"  "Holy Shit!" lol :P

• Dragonmamas
    Ari
    October 2, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Home.

• LMommy11
    October 2, 2012 at 10:07 AM
    I was at home with all 3 that I got positives with.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts