Featured Posts
NNB
Easy or Hard?
by NNB
September 28, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Do you find looking after a baby easy or hard? whats the hardest part for you? 

Replies

• Turtledoves
    September 28, 2012 at 2:35 PM
    A baby was easy. A toddler? Hard! Their small attention spans and their mobility make daily chores so difficult to complete!
  • NNB
    by NNB
    September 28, 2012 at 2:50 PM

I completely agree, my son is 11 months and walking, and although he's not quite considered a toddler yet he is a handful, I struggle to chase him and clean up and do the chores 

• littlemonaghan
    September 28, 2012 at 2:51 PM
    This. My toddler drives me nuts lol

Quoting Turtledoves:

A baby was easy. A toddler? Hard! Their small attention spans and their mobility make daily chores so difficult to complete!
  • lauratupper
    September 28, 2012 at 2:55 PM

easy

• AlekD
    by AlekD
    September 28, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I wouldn't say it's hard as in physically difficult or intellectually challenging. It can be a drain on your energy and emotions though, that's for sure. Especially since sometimes it feels like you never get a break.

• kirstina
    September 28, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Baby is super easy. Watching a baby a 3 year old and 5 year old and trying to clean and do laundry makes it harder.

• amanda_mom89
    September 28, 2012 at 2:59 PM
    A baby was easy!

A 15 month old, a 12 month old and a 3 year old? Hard!!!
  • BraeBaysMom
    September 28, 2012 at 3:00 PM
    Difficult! I clean all day and as soon as my 3yr old gets home from head start its a mess :( my 2month on the other hand is easy and fun! I can get everything done with her around.
  • babygomez
    September 28, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Easy. Both my babies have been easy, and fun. :)

• chryssiekins
    September 28, 2012 at 3:03 PM
    This!

Quoting Turtledoves:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts