Featured Posts
Braydens_Mama11
Would you take your baby to a doctor with this name?
June 11, 2012 at 4:43 PM
So I was recently looking for a new pediatrician for DS and I searched within a 10mile radius of my area code for a pediatrician. One came up at children's hospital named "Dr. Badcock" I couldn't help but giggle and look over it.

would you take your child to a doctor with that name? TBH it would make me feel uneasy...

Edit: to all those that are telling me to grow up. You can call me immature or whatever but not once did I saw I wouldn't pick him as my pediatrician. All I said it would make me feel easy. It would be extremely awkward for me. I don't pick my doctors based on the name, did you stop to thing that this guy might not be close enough to me to take my son there on a regular basis? And before you say "then don't look in a 10mile radius", I put in for a 5mile radius and it didn't bring anything up and when I set it to 10miles it ended up bring things up that could have been listed under 5miles. Like his doctor now that was only 3miles from my house
Way to be the stuck up CMs of this post:) everyone else had a giggle just as I did I guess they need to grow up too? Or you just need to get the stick out of your ass:)

Replies

• cabrandy03
    June 11, 2012 at 5:11 PM

lol, yeah I would, it's just a name.  But it is a little funny!

• mama91605
    June 11, 2012 at 5:12 PM
    It's just a name, why not?
  • Aphrodisiac
    June 11, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Nope, I didn't chose a doctor over his name for my OB, his name was "Dr. Milky".

• Lizzys_mommy13
    June 11, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I would, but I would probably giggle uncontrollably every time I heard his name. Awful, I know.

• breezymomma92
    June 11, 2012 at 5:14 PM
    Where do you.l

Quoting Aphrodisiac:

Nope, I didn't chose a doctor over his name for my OB, his name was "Dr. Milky".

• HIJKLM
    by HIJKLM
    June 11, 2012 at 5:16 PM
    I was thinking that too

Quoting Lizzys_mommy13:

I would, but I would probably giggle uncontrollably every time I heard his name. Awful, I know.

• breezymomma92
    June 11, 2012 at 5:16 PM
    I hit reply to soon lol. Where do you live? My doctors name is dr milky too.

Quoting breezymomma92:

Where do you.l

Quoting Aphrodisiac:

• proudmommy690
    June 11, 2012 at 5:17 PM
    sure...its just a name imo lol. especially if hes a good dr!
  • NatashaOlivia
    June 11, 2012 at 5:18 PM
    As long as they're qualified, yes I would. It's a name - jeeeez grow up. SMH.
  • MommyLehr
    June 11, 2012 at 5:20 PM
    I don't choose a doctor based on their name..
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts