Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....
February 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Replies

• iluvmybby
    February 16, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Hi, my name is Jamie and i have a little girl who is almost 6 months old, Chandler Marie! I love everything about being a 20 year old mother! the only "bad" thing is, none of my girl friends have a baby and just want to live a different life then me. Im looking for young moms who are willing to hang out with or without their baby, but as "adults". I wouldnt consider myself as a single mom, but me and my boyfriend are on a "break" right now until he can figure out that family is most important. I would love to talk! so start a convo! :)

• chckybabi2
    February 16, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Hello,

My name is MaryBeth and I have a 6 week old daughter Lilyanne Marie. I am 25 years old and I love every minuted of being a mom. I am currently out of work which is hard and have been since the beginning of Novemeber due to bed rest :/ I am really looking forward to meeting new moms near my area or anywhere so I have more than my 6 week old to talk to lol :)

• tvshow
    by tvshow
    February 16, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Hi Ladies .

I'm J. (really my first name) Married 11 years I am first time mom to Emperor 2 months and 1 week old. I am a youtube vlogger Msjifyournasty and go to many trade shows including abc kids, toy fair, ibs beauty show , sample sales ect. giving my honest opinion. I love reading the posts and enjoy seeing cafemom in my inbox. Thanks for having me

• carribbean26
    February 17, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Hi, my name is Nicole. I am a SAHM of my 14 month old daughter, Julianna Rose. I am 24 years old and getting married to my fiance in August. I am looking for other moms to talk and hang out.

• babygomez
    February 17, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Welcome, ladies!! ;-]

• kcm710
    by kcm710
    February 17, 2012 at 6:13 PM
    Hi I'm Katie I'm 23 years old. I have a 8 year old step daughter, a almost 19 month old son, and a almost 3 month old daughter. I am a SAHM and I love it. I have the most amazing finance and I hope to be married in the next few months. I'm looking toward to talking with you ladies!
  • Jennyfishes
    February 17, 2012 at 7:11 PM
    I am mom to 6 month boy. It's been a rough few months, but finally feeling like human again. Just decided to quit work and be a stay home mom. Looking forward to my new job!
  • Britt_the_twitt
    February 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM
    Hi, I'm Brittany, I'm almost 21 and I have a three week old baby girl named Bailey. I would love to find moms like me to talk to!
  • mvbullock
    February 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Hi I am a 31 yr old SAHM to 13 month old triplets. It is a LOT of work but I love my 3 babies to pieces.  Also I live in North Texas (suburb of Dallas). I have a great husband who works hard to support us and he watches them on the weekends so I can go out with friends during the afternoons or go run errands baby-free.

• theirmommie12
    February 18, 2012 at 12:08 AM

hey all! 

my name is charlie i have a precious almost 2 year old daughter! she was our surpise baby but is our world! we wouldnt trade her for the world! we are expecting our 2nd child and we are 100% prepared this time! 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts