Cafe Kelly
Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....
February 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Replies

• Raemomma1108
    November 17, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Hello!

My name is Stacy, I am a mother of two.  One 12 yr old boy and one new born baby girl.  It has been so long since I had a new baby, so as you can imagine this has been a total life changing event for me.  I am looking to meet people who also have new babies, and looking to make friends to swap stories, advice and more..

Hoping to hear from people soon!!

Stacy kissing

• proudmom577
    November 18, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Hello My name Is yaz I am 25, I have a wonderful baby girl named julie <3 she is so chunky i wanna just squeeze her cheeks all day. I am married, been married for 3 years.I am a happy mom, but i worry way too much. I am always checking on her to make sure she's breathing, to maing sure i do everything by the book, but i always get a second opinion from my mom, so she tells me not to worry and that relaxes me. The weird thing is that I have raised my 5 nephews,but with my julie i get scaed of EVERYTHING, I am hopping it's normal for me to worry. but enough yapping i would like to get to talk to moms and get new friends since mine are almost all single 

• kimberlyschwan
    November 18, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Hello al,

My name is Kimberly and I have a 13 month old and one in the oven, due in June! I just saw this website on bing and thought I would try it out....I am basically looking to connect with other moms and ask lots of questions! I live in CO and I am a social worker with veterans....

• feliciaaD
    November 18, 2012 at 10:53 AM
    Hello I'm Felicia I have a 3 yr old daughter and trying to have another. With my first pregnancy I had absolutely no symptoms so I'm not sure if I could be pregnant. It's only been about 9 days since we started trying. And since then my boobs are sore every so often I feel a little sick haven't thrown up yet. And I'm tired not so much sleepy its kinda hard to go to sleep just don't want to get out of bed. My lower back hurts and I also think I juat got over a UTI. From you guys experience would you say I possibly could be pregnant?
  • monkey923
    November 19, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Hi! My name is Angie and I'm a first time mom. My little one will be 2 months old on the 23rd, my, how time flies.

• MommyofSCC
    November 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Hi, my name is Crystall and I have a beautiful 5 month old daughter.  I have been married to the most amazing man for 8 years and am lucky to be a stay at home mom!

• jessicajen
    November 20, 2012 at 4:49 AM

Hi all,

I am Jessica and very very very proud to be mother of a wonderful baby girl Shophie.

Glad to join the group.

• mommysmalling
    November 20, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Hi I'm Lisa. My daughter Katie was orn September 25, 2012. So far this has been an amazing ride. Luckily I had some experience with babies working in a daycare so I wasn't completely clueless. It's a whole other ballgame when it is your child that's for sure.

• Avasmommy19
    November 21, 2012 at 3:47 AM
    hey,my name is mandy,im 20 years old and i have a 16 month old daughter,Ava Arlene,she is my world!! she is so sweet and a very good,smart baby,she is already using the potty and singing her abc's!:) im very lucky to have her! i have no friends really..Thank god for family,when i got pregnant my friends stopped hangin around me because i was a mother and had to do what mothers do. Ava's father and i are not together!
  • amandadawson
    November 21, 2012 at 8:52 AM

hello,

I'am Amanda, i am a mom of a beautiful little girl and wife of the greatest man in the world. it's nice to be here!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts