Babies

Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....
February 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Replies

• jschultz123
    October 15, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Hi, my name is Jess and i'm 23 years old. I am a first time mom to a 2 and a half week old baby girl named Kenley. I am a single parent who is looking for some mommy friends around my age and in my area. Really looking forward to making friends on here & talking to lots of mommy's! simple smile 

• jazmarielavo3
    October 16, 2012 at 10:21 AM
    Hello my name is jasmine im 24 and a stay at home mom. Have been married for 3 yrs. I have little boy who is almost 3 and a little girl who is 3 months. We now are in california but looking to move to arizona or texas.
  • DixieMommy1987
    October 16, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Hi I'm Linda I am 24 years old, I married the love of my life Justin almost 4 years ago, he has been in my life for almost 6 years. We have a beautiful daughter Nevaeh who will be 5 in march. We just had a handsome baby boy Gage he is 8 days old. I am very blessed to have my family. I am looking to meet new moms that are also very family oriented.

• chandreykl
    October 16, 2012 at 3:53 PM
    (^^,) --ยป Ola' Mommies. My name is Chandrey, and my 6 month old daughters name is Arianna. We are brand new to "Mommy-hood" as I'd like to call it, however fun and ridiculously funny it is at times. I hope being a part of this group will give me new and different perspectives on how to be the best Mommy I can be. Xoxoxo
  • autumn_sunset
    October 16, 2012 at 4:01 PM
    Hi y'all! My name is Jessica. I am 26 & a sahm to a 5 year old ds, a 2 year old ds & our newest addition, a 2 month old ds. Yes, there is a lot of testosterone in my house, lol. Dh & I have been together since 2005 & our 6 year wedding anniversary is on October 20th!
  • bobsangel8485
    October 17, 2012 at 5:18 PM
    Hello I'm Megan and my boyfriend and I just had our first baby together on Oct 13,2012 his name is Robert he was 5 pounds and 13 ounces 19 inches. Born at 6:37am.
  • ashrjsmomma
    October 17, 2012 at 8:18 PM
    I'm Ashley, I have a 7 month old son named RJ. He's my first, I have enjoyed the learning,experience.
  • sayrat
    by sayrat
    October 17, 2012 at 9:13 PM

hello im sayra, i have a 4 month old, im a SAHM for the time being but going to be going back as a lifegard for a couple hrs a day. i am 20 and my DH is 22

• Shanna101312
    October 17, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Hey, my name is Kate and I have a 4 week old baby girl Shanna Alisse who was born September 20th :) She is my pride, joy and everything else in the sugar cabanate!! I am so deeply in love and it just gets deeper every breath she takes. I never knew how much love you could have for someone until the day I met my beautiful daughter. I am 19 and living with my boyfriend, who sadly works all day so its starting to get really lonely around here. Expecially with the winter months coming!! Hope I can meet some new mommys and perhaps a friend or two :)

• Logansmomma120
    October 17, 2012 at 11:11 PM
    HII I'm Emmily... Mommy to a 9month baby boy!!! :)

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN