Babies

Cafe Kelly
Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....
February 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Replies

• jschultz123
    October 15, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Hi, my name is Jess and i'm 23 years old. I am a first time mom to a 2 and a half week old baby girl named Kenley. I am a single parent who is looking for some mommy friends around my age and in my area. Really looking forward to making friends on here & talking to lots of mommy's! simple smile 

• jazmarielavo3
    October 16, 2012 at 10:21 AM
    Hello my name is jasmine im 24 and a stay at home mom. Have been married for 3 yrs. I have little boy who is almost 3 and a little girl who is 3 months. We now are in california but looking to move to arizona or texas.
  • DixieMommy1987
    October 16, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Hi I'm Linda I am 24 years old, I married the love of my life Justin almost 4 years ago, he has been in my life for almost 6 years. We have a beautiful daughter Nevaeh who will be 5 in march. We just had a handsome baby boy Gage he is 8 days old. I am very blessed to have my family. I am looking to meet new moms that are also very family oriented.

• chandreykl
    October 16, 2012 at 3:53 PM
    (^^,) --ยป Ola' Mommies. My name is Chandrey, and my 6 month old daughters name is Arianna. We are brand new to "Mommy-hood" as I'd like to call it, however fun and ridiculously funny it is at times. I hope being a part of this group will give me new and different perspectives on how to be the best Mommy I can be. Xoxoxo
  • autumn_sunset
    October 16, 2012 at 4:01 PM
    Hi y'all! My name is Jessica. I am 26 & a sahm to a 5 year old ds, a 2 year old ds & our newest addition, a 2 month old ds. Yes, there is a lot of testosterone in my house, lol. Dh & I have been together since 2005 & our 6 year wedding anniversary is on October 20th!
  • bobsangel8485
    October 17, 2012 at 5:18 PM
    Hello I'm Megan and my boyfriend and I just had our first baby together on Oct 13,2012 his name is Robert he was 5 pounds and 13 ounces 19 inches. Born at 6:37am.
  • ashrjsmomma
    October 17, 2012 at 8:18 PM
    I'm Ashley, I have a 7 month old son named RJ. He's my first, I have enjoyed the learning,experience.
  • sayrat
    by sayrat
    October 17, 2012 at 9:13 PM

hello im sayra, i have a 4 month old, im a SAHM for the time being but going to be going back as a lifegard for a couple hrs a day. i am 20 and my DH is 22

• Shanna101312
    October 17, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Hey, my name is Kate and I have a 4 week old baby girl Shanna Alisse who was born September 20th :) She is my pride, joy and everything else in the sugar cabanate!! I am so deeply in love and it just gets deeper every breath she takes. I never knew how much love you could have for someone until the day I met my beautiful daughter. I am 19 and living with my boyfriend, who sadly works all day so its starting to get really lonely around here. Expecially with the winter months coming!! Hope I can meet some new mommys and perhaps a friend or two :)

• Logansmomma120
    October 17, 2012 at 11:11 PM
    HII I'm Emmily... Mommy to a 9month baby boy!!! :)

Babies