Cafe Kelly
Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....
February 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Replies

• kaitlynsmommy09
    September 23, 2012 at 10:29 PM

My name is Brittney i live in indiana, i have a adorable 10mth old who is deffinatly alil diva. Her name is kaitlyn.

• timaini
    by timaini
    September 24, 2012 at 8:27 AM

my name is maureen ,am from nairobi kenya,am amother of two kids...my son 5yrs and my daughter 4months...ihad major complications with my second baby,ibecame so big and my blood pressure was very high.icallmy gal amiracle baby because igave birth at 37weeks and through a csection.my baby was only 2.1kgs and her hb was 4.the doctors thot she was not goin to make it but after blood transfussion after 4days her heart rate was constant nnd she was taken out of the incubator....ilove her shes so healthy and noisy....am really happy to meet new mums and share the tears and joys of our precious ones.

• jeangrey5
    September 24, 2012 at 9:36 AM
    My name is Brittni. I have a wonderful husband and two amazing children! Winree our daughter age 3 & 1/2 is fun loving and such a joy to be around all the time! Our baby boy Wryzer going on 7 months is always smiling and on the go also a huge joy to be around!

My favorite part of being a mom has been watching them learn new things and become their own little personalities. Being a mom is such a rewarding gift!
  • Onixx
    by Onixx
    September 24, 2012 at 12:23 PM

My name is Nikki and I have a little girl who's two months old, Caeli Michelle! I'm 28, married, and love having a little family!

• BellaLove27
    September 24, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Hi my name is Tina, I am a SAHM with a 4yr and 1 month old boy. We live in SC. Was born and raised in MI, lived in IL for a year and GA for 6 months. I love to scrapbook, play Wii, spend time with my family and travel. I am a huge MSU, Lions, Tigers and Detroit Red Wings Fan.

• leeannmae07
    September 25, 2012 at 12:43 AM
    Hello, my name is leeann, im 23 years old and i have a 1 year old little boy named ayden, and a 3 year old little girl named lexi (alexis).. we live in iowa, the kids dad recently passed away so now its just us 3. Its very hard. I love being a mom though, n if it werent for them... i probly wouldnt be here.
  • CLimdberg09
    September 25, 2012 at 1:54 PM
    Hi, thank you for welcoming me to your group.

I joined because I have an 8 month old baby girl named Makena that is in daycare while I work full time. She has been sick for the past three months since she has been in daycare and I want to stay home so I can take care of her. Does anyone know of any part time job opportunities for stay at home moms? I am searching for something in telecommuting with flexible hours.

Thank you very much for your help and support!
  • LornaBe
    by LornaBe
    September 26, 2012 at 7:41 AM
    Hi, I'm Lorna. I'm from South Africa. I have a 10 year old daughter and 3 months ago (7 June) I was blessed with a baby Girl-Leah! Loving watching my girls grow up. Looking foward to interacting with other moms!
  • MCREV
    by MCREV
    September 26, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Hi Im Michelle new to the babies group, im very excited to meet and talk with everyone. I have a new baby girl she is 6 months.

• acjmjce
    by acjmjce
    September 26, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Hi my name is candy, I am a mother to 5 children, i just had my daughter (ever) 4 months ago my son (memphis) 3 years ago. My other half has three of his own and i stay at home with them all. His oldest jakob is 4 and the twins just turned 2. I consider all of them my own and love being with them, although i am very tired most of the time....:)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts