Babies

Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....
February 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Replies

• Kittykat0312
    September 22, 2012 at 4:26 PM

I forgot to mention that I live in Memphis, TN

• Tzipporahsmommy
    September 22, 2012 at 6:15 PM

hey, my name is Tiffany. I am 21 years old. I have a beautiful 11 month old daughter, her name is Tzipporah. She is turning 1 next month on the 10th. I am a stay at home mom and am in an online college trying to make a better living for myself and my family. I like to do fun things with my daughter, such as, finger paint, take walks, play on the floor with her, read books with her, watch cartoons together, listen to music and sing, and act silly with her. I am very open minded and I'm hoping that I can meet other moms.

• Shuntrell
    September 22, 2012 at 7:53 PM
    Hey ..my name is lashuntrell I'm a single mother of a 2 year old.
  • Shuntrell
    September 22, 2012 at 8:00 PM
    I'm lashuntrell I'm a single mom of a 2 year old. His name is nathan not working but I'm looking. My son goes to daycare during the day. He will soon be 3 in january. It's hard being a single parent but I love him with everything in me .
  • Shuntrell
    September 22, 2012 at 8:29 PM
    Can anyone tell me how to add a profile photo
  • GypsySoul865
    September 22, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Hello All! My name is Jessie and my baby girl is 7 1/2 months old. I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, natural living and parenting Mom looking to meet other like minded Mom's with babies about my daughters age to laugh, cry and share with.

• Heatherp23
    September 22, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Heather and I have an almost 18 month old daughter, Alaina, and a 9 day old son, Donovan! I am 20 years old, my bday is tuesday!!! I live in Jonesboro, Arkansas and I love being a mommy of 2! Things get extremely hectic around here but at the end of the day I cant help but feel blessed that I have 2 amazing kids and a husband who love me dearly! Im having a little trouble managing my time between my daughter and my son but I think things are starting to get better lol. I didnt expect it to be so hard trying to spend time with both kids and still get things done, but im working on it and every day it gets better and better :)

• Emmasmommy52212
    September 23, 2012 at 2:47 AM
    Hello!! My name is Heather, I'm 23 and I am a proud single momma of a beautiful 4 month old little girl. I live in Orange, VA. I couldn't imagine my life without waking up every morning to a toothless grin. Being a mommy is the BEST Job in the world .
  • punkinsmomma
    September 23, 2012 at 3:22 PM
    Hi I'm Robin.
    My baby girl Maci Elizabeth will be a year next month. Its definitely bitter sweet to think about. I miss being pregnant & feeling her in my tummy!!
  • virgobaby1
    September 23, 2012 at 5:28 PM

My name is Virgobaby1, and I am a new mom to a 5 day old healthy baby boy.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts