Babies

Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Welcome to Babies! Please introduce yourself.....
February 16, 2012 at 4:05 PM

welcomeWelcome to the Babies group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:
Babies Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Replies

• iluvmybby
    February 16, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Hi, my name is Jamie and i have a little girl who is almost 6 months old, Chandler Marie! I love everything about being a 20 year old mother! the only "bad" thing is, none of my girl friends have a baby and just want to live a different life then me. Im looking for young moms who are willing to hang out with or without their baby, but as "adults". I wouldnt consider myself as a single mom, but me and my boyfriend are on a "break" right now until he can figure out that family is most important. I would love to talk! so start a convo! :)

• chckybabi2
    February 16, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Hello,

My name is MaryBeth and I have a 6 week old daughter Lilyanne Marie. I am 25 years old and I love every minuted of being a mom. I am currently out of work which is hard and have been since the beginning of Novemeber due to bed rest :/ I am really looking forward to meeting new moms near my area or anywhere so I have more than my 6 week old to talk to lol :)

• tvshow
    by tvshow
    February 16, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Hi Ladies .

I'm J. (really my first name) Married 11 years I am first time mom to Emperor 2 months and 1 week old. I am a youtube vlogger Msjifyournasty and go to many trade shows including abc kids, toy fair, ibs beauty show , sample sales ect. giving my honest opinion. I love reading the posts and enjoy seeing cafemom in my inbox. Thanks for having me

• carribbean26
    February 17, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Hi, my name is Nicole. I am a SAHM of my 14 month old daughter, Julianna Rose. I am 24 years old and getting married to my fiance in August. I am looking for other moms to talk and hang out.

• babygomez
    February 17, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Welcome, ladies!! ;-]

• kcm710
    by kcm710
    February 17, 2012 at 6:13 PM
    Hi I'm Katie I'm 23 years old. I have a 8 year old step daughter, a almost 19 month old son, and a almost 3 month old daughter. I am a SAHM and I love it. I have the most amazing finance and I hope to be married in the next few months. I'm looking toward to talking with you ladies!
  • Jennyfishes
    February 17, 2012 at 7:11 PM
    I am mom to 6 month boy. It's been a rough few months, but finally feeling like human again. Just decided to quit work and be a stay home mom. Looking forward to my new job!
  • Britt_the_twitt
    February 17, 2012 at 8:30 PM
    Hi, I'm Brittany, I'm almost 21 and I have a three week old baby girl named Bailey. I would love to find moms like me to talk to!
  • mvbullock
    February 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Hi I am a 31 yr old SAHM to 13 month old triplets. It is a LOT of work but I love my 3 babies to pieces.  Also I live in North Texas (suburb of Dallas). I have a great husband who works hard to support us and he watches them on the weekends so I can go out with friends during the afternoons or go run errands baby-free.

• theirmommie12
    February 18, 2012 at 12:08 AM

hey all! 

my name is charlie i have a precious almost 2 year old daughter! she was our surpise baby but is our world! we wouldnt trade her for the world! we are expecting our 2nd child and we are 100% prepared this time! 

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN