Babies

Featured Posts
Mooty1010
PLEASE HELP! Just found out I'm pregnant and my guy left me!
December 1, 2011 at 11:55 PM

I am a single mom of a one year old little girl. Her father is not involved at all. I've been single since I was 2 months pregnant with her. 4 months ago, I met a guy who I thought was incredible. He helped out with my daughter-diapers, feedings, let me sleep in in the morning while he got up with her, he cleaned my house, took out my trash, cooked for me, and even worked two jobs. We fell for each other hard and fast. Everything was going great. The idea of marriage and kids even came up. About 3 weeks ago, I found out I was pregnant. Of course, I shared the news with him. Then, out of the blue, 4 days ago he breaks up with me. I'm about a month pregnant, I'm EXHAUSTED, have a one year old to take care of, and no one to help me. I'm really freaking out!  Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?  Please help! I can't believe this happened to me! : (

Replies

• deathbysexiness
    December 3, 2011 at 11:50 AM

Did you not read the entire first part of my post before fathers were mentioned? The first fatherless kid is already going to be damaged after getting attached to the second pos guy, as if it needs a pukey, exhausted mother who is broke, too.

Quoting brittney28:

So you think if the dad is not around that the baby is better off dead?? And she could always put the baby up for adoption. Don't just jump to abortion!!_

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Because pregnancy takes up a lot of resources. Single mothers who are not well-off will have to spend a lot more on food and medical care. The possibility of health problems during pregnancy is high, as well as the fact that being ill or tired and taking care of a small child alone will take time away from that child. With zero support from any kind of father. I personally believe that fathers are an essential part of a child's life. That fertilized egg has already got a crappy lot in life.

Quoting MyNameIsRAVEN:

0.o just curious...why automatically suggest abortion? Why not adoption??
    Quoting deathbysexiness:

No.

Quoting mommaofemma:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Abortion.

Tell me you are joking!

• shaylamichelle
    December 3, 2011 at 12:02 PM

hopefully he will come to his sences. if nolt when she is born get him for child support and hire a nanny to help around the house and use part of the money you get from him to pay her. i am a single mom and i know it is tough. but us women can handle the toughest of situations. we are moms and are made for this. i hope things start to get better love. if you need to talk im here. my ex left when i told him i was pregnant. after three years youde think someone wouldnt do that lol

• MyNameIsRAVEN
    December 3, 2011 at 12:24 PM
    Who said i believed anything?? My "yikes" comment doesn't mean I believe her...it was a "yikes" at the accusation of being a racist. I don't know you (and don't even remember anything youve ever commented on/written) to jump to any kind of conclusion about who you are, so I'm SURE not gunna do it based on what another person says...way to jump to conclusions based on my one word comment :0/

Quoting deathbysexiness:

It's nice when you believe anything someone says about anyone else. Bet that's what happened when you believed a POS would stick around and be a dad to your kid if you got knocked up.

Quoting MyNameIsRAVEN:

Yikes! :0/

Quoting briesmomisback:

I've seen far worse from her. She is something different. And she's racist so she is a big help *sarcastic voice*. Seeing as I'm black I could never take advice from a racist prochoicer. I have no problems with other prochoicers though :-) she's just a mess.

Quoting mommaofemma:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Abortion.

Tell me you are joking!

• brittney28
    December 3, 2011 at 12:27 PM
    Your so rude.. I hope whatever is going on in your life to make you so mean and uncompasionate gets better for you.. it must be miserable to be so bitter all the time.. I will pray for you..

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Did you not read the entire first part of my post before fathers were mentioned? The first fatherless kid is already going to be damaged after getting attached to the second pos guy, as if it needs a pukey, exhausted mother who is broke, too.

Quoting brittney28:

So you think if the dad is not around that the baby is better off dead?? And she could always put the baby up for adoption. Don't just jump to abortion!!_

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Because pregnancy takes up a lot of resources. Single mothers who are not well-off will have to spend a lot more on food and medical care. The possibility of health problems during pregnancy is high, as well as the fact that being ill or tired and taking care of a small child alone will take time away from that child. With zero support from any kind of father. I personally believe that fathers are an essential part of a child's life. That fertilized egg has already got a crappy lot in life.

Quoting MyNameIsRAVEN:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

No.

Quoting mommaofemma:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Abortion.

Tell me you are joking!

• mommy2bella
    December 3, 2011 at 12:34 PM

Hope things get better for you and that you can get some support from your family!

• deathbysexiness
    December 3, 2011 at 2:46 PM
    That's your opinion. What some call "rude", others call "being straightforward".

Quoting brittney28:

Your so rude.. I hope whatever is going on in your life to make you so mean and uncompasionate gets better for you.. it must be miserable to be so bitter all the time.. I will pray for you..

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Quoting brittney28:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Quoting MyNameIsRAVEN:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

No.

Quoting mommaofemma:

Quoting deathbysexiness:

Abortion.

Tell me you are joking!

• alandou
    by alandou
    December 3, 2011 at 3:11 PM

I dont recall that this post was about arguing with eachother about what people's opinions are. It's a simple post about someone who needs advice. If someone says "adoption", fine. If someone says "abortion", fine. I really dont think anyone here is in the position to judge anyone based on their beliefs or opinions.

• kyuteangl88
    December 3, 2011 at 3:13 PM
    Especially when it's consistently the same person

Quoting Pammi86:

Exactly! If someone is here to be rude then they shouldn't be here at all!

Quoting brittney28:

I agree, and SOME PEOPLE just say things to start drama in a post...

Quoting Pammi86:

Well, I clearly don't think a abortion is a option unlike some people! I agree that maybe he needs some time to come around. That doesn't make his actions right and if he does be clear this can't happen again! He can't leave when times get tough! But you can do this! It will be tough no doubt but completely worth it! Hang in there hun and I wish the best for you! *hugs*

• mommyhonu
    December 3, 2011 at 3:14 PM

((((hugs)))) sorry ... I wish I had the words for you.

• kyuteangl88
    December 3, 2011 at 3:18 PM
    Men react strange to this type of thing. My SO was such an ass when we found out that I was pregnant, I told him to pay off the car, I'd leave and he would never hear from me again...but now that we have our son, he is THE most amazing dad, maybe he will come around ::hugs::

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN