Featured Posts
marywilliams
What color eyes does your baby have?
November 3, 2009 at 1:29 PM

Did your baby's eyes change color?  Does your baby get his/her eyecolor from Mommy or Daddy?

What color are your baby's eyes?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 34% - Brown
  2. 57% - Blue
  3. 2% - Green
  4. 2% - Hazel
  5. 0% - Grey
  6. 2% - Other

Replies

• marywilliams
    November 3, 2009 at 1:31 PM

I'll go first.  Caroline was born with dark bluish eyes.  They are now very pretty brown.  I love that they are brown because mine are brown.  Her daddy has blue eyes.  Everyone thinks I'm crazy for wanting a brown-eyed child, I don't "dislike" other colors I just wanted Caroline to have my eyes.

• gacgbaker
    November 3, 2009 at 1:32 PM

I have three blue eyed babies!

• Army_Wife41
    November 3, 2009 at 1:34 PM

He has blue. If they don't change...then he gets it from his daddy's side!

• nily
    by nily
    November 3, 2009 at 2:00 PM

OH my son's eyes are the darkest I have ever seen, even more than mine. I love them they are big and mysterious. My hubby have light brown eyes and can change into green some times or at least that the impression they give.

• brittni_1312
    November 3, 2009 at 2:38 PM

i voted other my sons eyes change all the time one time i'll look at him and they will be blue or green and then the next time they will be brown 

• Cafe Elizabeth
    November 3, 2009 at 3:29 PM

My youngest has blue eyes (so far!), my middle son has greenish-brown eyes, and my oldest has blue eyes.

I've always had blue eyes, but the other day someone asked me if my eyes were green. Does eye color change as we get older??

-- Elizabeth

• Karleen123
    November 3, 2009 at 3:30 PM

both my kids have blue eyes and me and my husband both have hazel

• Mamagirlz
    November 3, 2009 at 3:35 PM

Right now my 11 day old still has those dark blue eyes they are born with.  My other 2 kids have brown and hazel.  I have blue eyes and dh has brown eyes.   

• Kittie26
    November 3, 2009 at 4:22 PM

Aly was born with dark grey eyes like me, but I just noticed the other day that they are brown. I think they are still in the process of turning and will be hazel in the end. Most of my family has hazel eyes, except my bro who has brown.

Here's a pic from when my mom and I were trying to get an accurate depiction of their color: (LOL)

• amzbrznjz
    November 3, 2009 at 4:37 PM

my boys the youngest is 17 months have deep dark turd brown eyes! So dark you cannot even see their pupils

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts