Featured Posts
lovenmomof03
New to the group..intro with a ques
October 29, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Hello mommas....first off I am Angie and live in Virginia.....i Have 3 children ages 10,6, and 11 months (november 9th).  Anyway, i am in the process of weaning Sophie from the breast during the day (trying to go slowly for my sake and hers), but she is such a finicky eater that i am afraid she isnt gettin enough to eat.  I try a variety of foods and she just spits them out (table food).  I am afraid once i cut her night time feedings (my goal is her birthday), that she will starve!!!!!!! Any ideas????

(my neice is on the far right.....sorry only new pic i have with only my 3 hehe

Replies

• MaddysMomma2008
    October 29, 2009 at 8:50 PM

First and foremost welcome to the group, i'm sure you will make many new friends and we are happy to have you. Your children are very beautiful, and since i don't know the answer to your question i'll give you a bump, and hope that you find your answer..

P.S i'm sure you baby isn't going to starve,,

Amber M.

• Kittie26
    October 29, 2009 at 9:54 PM

I have no clue, as my baby weaned herself at 2 months and is quite happy with formula and the bottle. BUT... I live in Maryland and share your baby's birthday! Hooray for November 9th and for neighbors!

• marywilliams
    October 29, 2009 at 10:51 PM

I have no help to offer.  Caroline is formula fed and loves most food - just not reheated baby food!  I'm sure someone here will have some great advice.  I'm sure once she's fully transitioned to solids she'll start eating more.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts