Babies

lovenmomof03
New to the group..intro with a ques
October 29, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Hello mommas....first off I am Angie and live in Virginia.....i Have 3 children ages 10,6, and 11 months (november 9th).  Anyway, i am in the process of weaning Sophie from the breast during the day (trying to go slowly for my sake and hers), but she is such a finicky eater that i am afraid she isnt gettin enough to eat.  I try a variety of foods and she just spits them out (table food).  I am afraid once i cut her night time feedings (my goal is her birthday), that she will starve!!!!!!! Any ideas????

(my neice is on the far right.....sorry only new pic i have with only my 3 hehe

Replies

• MaddysMomma2008
    October 29, 2009 at 8:50 PM

First and foremost welcome to the group, i'm sure you will make many new friends and we are happy to have you. Your children are very beautiful, and since i don't know the answer to your question i'll give you a bump, and hope that you find your answer..

P.S i'm sure you baby isn't going to starve,,

Amber M.

• Kittie26
    October 29, 2009 at 9:54 PM

I have no clue, as my baby weaned herself at 2 months and is quite happy with formula and the bottle. BUT... I live in Maryland and share your baby's birthday! Hooray for November 9th and for neighbors!

• marywilliams
    October 29, 2009 at 10:51 PM

I have no help to offer.  Caroline is formula fed and loves most food - just not reheated baby food!  I'm sure someone here will have some great advice.  I'm sure once she's fully transitioned to solids she'll start eating more.

Babies