Babies

Featured Posts
gacgbaker
Always a mom?
October 29, 2009 at 11:27 AM

I remember when I was younger I was one of those girls that always wanted to become a mom.  I had a short time that I wanted to be a vet... but that dream died when I figured out that I really didn't like animals :) 

How about you, have you always wanted to be a mommy?  If not, what changed your mind? 

Replies

• MrsV.
    by MrsV.
    October 29, 2009 at 11:33 AM

I have always wanted to be a Mom...I come from a huge family although my mother only had 3 children but she was the oldest of 12 and my father the 2nd oldest of 6...I am the 2nd oldest girl on both sides of cousins and I watch most of my lil cousins thru the years. I loved it!!

• Des10ed2b
    October 29, 2009 at 11:33 AM

yes, i have always wanted to be a mom. i have had lots of dreams, but the one that always meant the most to me was being a mom. closely followed by being an author, which i still plan on doing.  i was really upset when they thought i couldnt have kids, but now, i have 2 and that is enough for me! i dont think i ever would have felt complete without kids.

• Insomnia232
    October 29, 2009 at 12:17 PM

I can honestly say I'v always wanted to be a mom. I had a ton of baby dolls I practiced with until I was old enough to babysit. There was a time that I thought I couldnt have children and it almost ruined my marriage. There's time my children drive me insane but its the most rewarding job I could ever have.

• mysoldier5
    October 29, 2009 at 12:22 PM

I have always wanted to be a mom, when I was a little girl I had ALOT of baby dolls. I got pregnant young and I LOVE EVERY BIT OF IT!!!

• nily
    by nily
    October 29, 2009 at 4:08 PM

I have always wanted to become a mom. I wasnt a girl that liked to play with dolls. But I always wanted to be a mom more than anything in the world.

• ballewal
    October 29, 2009 at 4:25 PM

Yes, but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to be everything else that I want to be. 

• KaileezMom
    October 29, 2009 at 5:13 PM

I actually did NOT want kids or to ever get married. However, when i met my now husband 10 years ago, it all changed. When you meet that right man, your whole perspective changes (at least for me). Also, being a mom now, i cant imagine ever NOT!!!! LOL!

• Kittie26
    October 29, 2009 at 5:44 PM

That's so funny! I also always wanted to be a mom, and also wanted to be a vet because I love animals. But decided not to be a vet when I realized I didn't want to cut them open!

I am a full-time editor though, and love my job... but not as much as I love being a mom!

• countme11
    October 29, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Heck no. I just told one of my students today that I did not want kids 10 years ago when we were first married. Since then I have 2 kids that I adore so much I gave up my corporate position and became a part time teacher to spend more time with them. Many of my long time friends think it's funny I have come full circle. I do miss some things. I gave up competitive horseback riding  for one.

• mama_uv_two
    October 29, 2009 at 9:09 PM

I did and I didn't want to be a mom. I never wanted to get married. I never wanted to go through labor. But I did want to adopt. And I wanted to open my own day care center. Now my husband and I have two beautiful girls. Both that I delivered. I still have the dream of someday adopting however I wouldn't give up my girls for the world:)  My husband and my kids mean everything to me.lesbianskissing

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN