Featured Posts
gacgbaker
Always a mom?
October 29, 2009 at 11:27 AM

I remember when I was younger I was one of those girls that always wanted to become a mom.  I had a short time that I wanted to be a vet... but that dream died when I figured out that I really didn't like animals :) 

How about you, have you always wanted to be a mommy?  If not, what changed your mind? 

Replies

• MrsV.
    by MrsV.
    October 29, 2009 at 11:33 AM

I have always wanted to be a Mom...I come from a huge family although my mother only had 3 children but she was the oldest of 12 and my father the 2nd oldest of 6...I am the 2nd oldest girl on both sides of cousins and I watch most of my lil cousins thru the years. I loved it!!

• Des10ed2b
    October 29, 2009 at 11:33 AM

yes, i have always wanted to be a mom. i have had lots of dreams, but the one that always meant the most to me was being a mom. closely followed by being an author, which i still plan on doing.  i was really upset when they thought i couldnt have kids, but now, i have 2 and that is enough for me! i dont think i ever would have felt complete without kids.

• Insomnia232
    October 29, 2009 at 12:17 PM

I can honestly say I'v always wanted to be a mom. I had a ton of baby dolls I practiced with until I was old enough to babysit. There was a time that I thought I couldnt have children and it almost ruined my marriage. There's time my children drive me insane but its the most rewarding job I could ever have.

• mysoldier5
    October 29, 2009 at 12:22 PM

I have always wanted to be a mom, when I was a little girl I had ALOT of baby dolls. I got pregnant young and I LOVE EVERY BIT OF IT!!!

• nily
    by nily
    October 29, 2009 at 4:08 PM

I have always wanted to become a mom. I wasnt a girl that liked to play with dolls. But I always wanted to be a mom more than anything in the world.

• ballewal
    October 29, 2009 at 4:25 PM

Yes, but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to be everything else that I want to be. 

• KaileezMom
    October 29, 2009 at 5:13 PM

I actually did NOT want kids or to ever get married. However, when i met my now husband 10 years ago, it all changed. When you meet that right man, your whole perspective changes (at least for me). Also, being a mom now, i cant imagine ever NOT!!!! LOL!

• Kittie26
    October 29, 2009 at 5:44 PM

That's so funny! I also always wanted to be a mom, and also wanted to be a vet because I love animals. But decided not to be a vet when I realized I didn't want to cut them open!

I am a full-time editor though, and love my job... but not as much as I love being a mom!

• countme11
    October 29, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Heck no. I just told one of my students today that I did not want kids 10 years ago when we were first married. Since then I have 2 kids that I adore so much I gave up my corporate position and became a part time teacher to spend more time with them. Many of my long time friends think it's funny I have come full circle. I do miss some things. I gave up competitive horseback riding  for one.

• mama_uv_two
    October 29, 2009 at 9:09 PM

I did and I didn't want to be a mom. I never wanted to get married. I never wanted to go through labor. But I did want to adopt. And I wanted to open my own day care center. Now my husband and I have two beautiful girls. Both that I delivered. I still have the dream of someday adopting however I wouldn't give up my girls for the world:)  My husband and my kids mean everything to me.lesbianskissing

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts