Babies

Featured Posts
Cafe Elizabeth
what's the best costume YOU'VE ever worn?
October 26, 2009 at 4:09 PM

Take a trip down memory lane...

Did you have a favorite costume as a child?

What was it?

Replies

• Cafe Elizabeth
    October 26, 2009 at 4:11 PM

I was a fortune teller for Halloween when I was 10. I wore a black scarf around my head, one of my mother's necklaces with lots of beads on it, a shiny scarf around my neck, a black skirt and black shirt. I carried a plastic lamp as my crystal ball -- it was a lot of fun!

[I think I really liked this outfit because I wasn't alowed to wear black as a 10-year-old].

• nily
    by nily
    October 26, 2009 at 7:05 PM

My parents dint let me celebrate Halloween when I was a kid so when I was expecting my DD I dress up like a preggo Minnie Mouse LOL it was the first and best everyone love it.

• mommy_mpoon
    October 27, 2009 at 2:01 PM

As a child, I loved animals so every year since 6yr I would be a different animal. My favorite was my pink bunny costume, my oldest brother did my makeup for each costume.

• Cafe Lisa
    October 30, 2009 at 1:25 PM

I was tweedle dum in second grade and my best friend was tweedle dee. Our moms made our costumes. (She still teases me about making her be DUM).

More recently I was the statue of liberty and my costume was awesome (if I do say so). I wore a gree bridesmaid dress with a huge piece of green tulle wrapped around it and a crown that lit up.

Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN