Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
mamajojo
another baby?
February 28, 2008 at 11:22 AM
ok, My husband wants no more kids ( we have three boys and I really want a girl). He wants to have a vascetomy.  however, whenever i dont feel good, have a headache, or just tired he says "maybe I got you pregnant..."  huh?  I never say anything about being pregnant.  does this mean he wants another baby, or does this mean hes scared he might get me pregnant? thanks!

Replies

• katykay
    by katykay
    February 28, 2008 at 11:24 AM
    only your husband can tell you why he keeps asking that.  Have you asked him if he is sure he doesn't want another? 
  • taracv
    by taracv
    February 28, 2008 at 11:26 AM
    Is he paranoid?  LOL  I would just ask him.  Could it be that he is rethinking his decision? 
  • minimom11107
    February 28, 2008 at 11:28 AM
    My SO says that all the time... I think he just says it as a joke. Like it's a disease and contagious! LOL
  • awhittington
    February 28, 2008 at 11:28 AM
    Sit down and have a talk with him. That way neither of you are operating on false assumptions.  Good luck!!
  • 3boym
    by 3boym
    February 28, 2008 at 11:29 AM
    Ask him!!!  Sounds like a quiet dinner out and a bunch of conversation about both of your thoughts and feelings about more kids would be a good idea.

Also, it's highly possible that he both wants and doesn't want more kids-- leave room for him to have both sentiments inside!
  • ladyinpink331
    February 28, 2008 at 11:30 AM
    Humm im not so sure but if he told you he doesn't want kids and you already have 3 boys maybe he is scared, i know sometimes my bf will say the same thing and then when my aunt flow comes to visit he is so excited, its not that he doesn't want more kids its just that we cant have anymore for a while, due to finances :o) i know what you mean about wanting a girl i want a little girl as well i think im going to try for one in 5 years or so :o)

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts