Featured Posts
savannahmom2931
my 2 yr old dd
January 18, 2008 at 10:12 AM
when should i start potty training and how should i do it...i tried before but i guess that wasn't working...

Replies

• stacybrown
    January 18, 2008 at 10:14 AM
    i have a 2 year old 2 and she will let u no when she is ready! just dont push her!!!
  • brookmomto3
    January 18, 2008 at 10:16 AM
    Not sure if you're already a member or not but come on and join the Potty Training Moms Support Group. You can follow the link down below in my signature...
  • savannahmom2931
    January 18, 2008 at 10:44 AM
    how would she let me know..how should i start...
    Quoting stacybrown:

i have a 2 year old 2 and she will let u no when she is ready! just dont push her!!!

• stacybrown
    January 18, 2008 at 11:12 AM
    she can tell u in many diff. ways like she may want to go into the bathroom with u and there is nothing wrong with that and she will start to take her dyper off and i no this sound grose but she may like play with it. thats just because she is starting to notice its there and how it feels and stuff....idn u will no when the time is right but i made the mistake of trying to push my daughter and now she is almost 3 and not innerested in it at all so i dont think she is gonna b potty trained by 3 (im gonna hope but i dont think so) hope i helped u!!!
               stacy
  • angelarodriguez
    January 18, 2008 at 11:47 AM

Quoting stacybrown:

she can tell u in many diff. ways like she may want to go into the bathroom with u and there is nothing wrong with that and she will start to take her dyper off and i no this sound grose but she may like play with it. thats just because she is starting to notice its there and how it feels and stuff....idn u will no when the time is right but i made the mistake of trying to push my daughter and now she is almost 3 and not innerested in it at all so i dont think she is gonna b potty trained by 3 (im gonna hope but i dont think so) hope i helped u!!!
               stacy

yeah, my 2 year old does the same, taking off his pull up off when he knows he has pee or poop. he'll sit on the toilet, but now i just have to get him to use it!! but yeah, its pretty much when they are ready, sometimes you have to encourage them a little @ a time, but just don't push them to do it.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts