Featured Posts
savannahmom2931
my 2 yr old dd
January 18, 2008 at 10:12 AM
when should i start potty training and how should i do it...i tried before but i guess that wasn't working...

Replies

• stacybrown
    January 18, 2008 at 10:14 AM
    i have a 2 year old 2 and she will let u no when she is ready! just dont push her!!!
  • brookmomto3
    January 18, 2008 at 10:16 AM
    Not sure if you're already a member or not but come on and join the Potty Training Moms Support Group. You can follow the link down below in my signature...
  • savannahmom2931
    January 18, 2008 at 10:44 AM
    how would she let me know..how should i start...
    Quoting stacybrown:

i have a 2 year old 2 and she will let u no when she is ready! just dont push her!!!

• stacybrown
    January 18, 2008 at 11:12 AM
    she can tell u in many diff. ways like she may want to go into the bathroom with u and there is nothing wrong with that and she will start to take her dyper off and i no this sound grose but she may like play with it. thats just because she is starting to notice its there and how it feels and stuff....idn u will no when the time is right but i made the mistake of trying to push my daughter and now she is almost 3 and not innerested in it at all so i dont think she is gonna b potty trained by 3 (im gonna hope but i dont think so) hope i helped u!!!
               stacy
  • angelarodriguez
    January 18, 2008 at 11:47 AM

Quoting stacybrown:

she can tell u in many diff. ways like she may want to go into the bathroom with u and there is nothing wrong with that and she will start to take her dyper off and i no this sound grose but she may like play with it. thats just because she is starting to notice its there and how it feels and stuff....idn u will no when the time is right but i made the mistake of trying to push my daughter and now she is almost 3 and not innerested in it at all so i dont think she is gonna b potty trained by 3 (im gonna hope but i dont think so) hope i helped u!!!
               stacy

yeah, my 2 year old does the same, taking off his pull up off when he knows he has pee or poop. he'll sit on the toilet, but now i just have to get him to use it!! but yeah, its pretty much when they are ready, sometimes you have to encourage them a little @ a time, but just don't push them to do it.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN