Advice for Moms

tmbays
Mommy Teething Troubles
by tmbays
January 17, 2008 at 5:09 PM
I have an 8 month old daughter who is teething again, she already has two teeth and are working on some more. but she's having alot more trouble with these. and nothing seems to work. i have tried tylenol, baby orajel, frozen teething rings, wet wash cloth, massaging her gums, everything i have ever been told. so any new ideas i would love to hear them! they would be much appreciated!  thanks!

Replies

• lisakm
    by lisakm
    January 17, 2008 at 7:52 PM
    Wish I could help, but you have tried everything I was ever told. Hope someone else has some ideas for ya.
  • Josephsmomie
    January 17, 2008 at 8:07 PM
    Have you tried teething tablets? I heard if you give them teething tablets and a little tylenol that helps. Hope this helps you!!
  • spanky1983
    January 17, 2008 at 8:11 PM
    I used Little Teethers they have out a teething tables that work great when my son was 7 months he had 8 teeth already so I have been in your place trying every thing this is what work for him.
  • vanessapr24
    January 17, 2008 at 8:20 PM
    man i hated those days!! um what i finally found to work ( ihave 3 kids) is teething tablets and theres some called humphreys #3 that work the best! good luck
  • OliviaOma
    January 17, 2008 at 9:26 PM
    My baby is 13 months and I cannot find my teething tablets. She is cutting tooth #9. They really work wonders. I need to go out and buy some more. They are called Hylands teething tablets.
  • Shaysmom92118
    January 18, 2008 at 10:56 AM

I have a 11 month old and I give her a baby tooth brush and that seems to help some. Also try freezer pops but don't open them. That helps sometimes. When all else fells let her find what makes her happy and let her chew on it until she can't anymore. It took my daguhter a little while and she found just chewing on her pacifer or the nipple on her bottle. I just let her chew on what makes her happy and that all you can do sometimes. Let me know if they work or don't work for you. Lots of luck to you in the teething. I hate it

Heather

• Ianmommy4
    January 18, 2008 at 11:04 AM
     There is this thing I got at toys r us I don't remeber what it is called but you put frozen fruit or bagel want ever in it .  It's kinda like teething ring it has mesh bag they chew on. It can be washed to
  • Elizabethsma631
    January 18, 2008 at 12:19 PM
    Hylands teething tablets and hylands colic tablets...they are drug free (all organic) and they are miracle workers! You can get them pretty much anywhere baby stuff is sold. I go to walmart.

Advice for Moms