Featured Posts
lil_mami07
cafemom tool bar
January 8, 2008 at 8:45 PM
where can i get it? i havent seen the banner for it in a while.........

Replies

• jomi
    by jomi
    January 8, 2008 at 8:50 PM
    Go to the very bottom of the screen, in the blue box. You will see the link for the tool bar, and you can download it from there. I would be lost without my CafeMom tool bar.
  • lil_mami07
    January 8, 2008 at 8:51 PM

Quoting jomi:

Go to the very bottom of the screen, in the blue box. You will see the link for the tool bar, and you can download it from there. I would be lost without my CafeMom tool bar.

OOOOH i see it! Thanks
  • lil_mami07
    January 8, 2008 at 8:54 PM
    awe man!! i DLed it but it DLed to windows internet explore! i have att yahoo so i have a different internet window thing that i use because its better, and i can have many windows open at once without it filling up my hole bar thing at the bottom.......anyone know how to get it to my att yahoo internet explore thing?
  • practicalchick
    January 8, 2008 at 8:54 PM
    Is it spy-tastic like other tool bars seem to be?
  • CafeMom Team
    January 9, 2008 at 10:28 AM
    Our toolbar is not spy-tastic (great word!) at all.  It doesn't change your search engine or show you pop up ads or do any nasty stuff.  Just lets you use SweetPeas and signatures elsewhere on the web, and also gives you updates when you get new stuff on CafeMom.  And it has a one-click uninstall if you hate it.  It's worth a shot!

- The CafeMom Team

• lil_mami07
    January 14, 2008 at 10:04 AM

Quoting CafeMom Team:

Our toolbar is not spy-tastic (great word!) at all.  It doesn't change your search engine or show you pop up ads or do any nasty stuff.  Just lets you use SweetPeas and signatures elsewhere on the web, and also gives you updates when you get new stuff on CafeMom.  And it has a one-click uninstall if you hate it.  It's worth a shot!

- The CafeMom Team

i know it wont change my search engine or whatever but it wont download to my att yahoo internet explore. only my windows one. see when we got att DSL it came with a new net explore. but i guess the cafemom doesnt support it yet. i guess ill stick with copying and pasting the little sweetpeas until then!! haha
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN