Featured Posts
rugratwrangler
prickly heat?
April 14 at 1:54 AM

Mobile Photo

Hey ladies. My 3 yr old has a lot of pimple like bumps and is complaining about it itching. So before I freak and rush to the er I am hoping someone might know what this is... I looked up rashes on Google and it looks mostly like prickly heat. I know it is hard to see just curious on your thoughts thanks

Replies

• 143myboys9496
    April 14 at 4:38 AM

I'd say yes.

• KREX0914
    April 14 at 9:11 AM

It looks kind of like a heat rash to me. You could try making a thick paste with baking soda and a little water to relieve the itching.

• Mom2Just1
    April 14 at 9:48 AM

Looks like a heat rash . Save the er for true emergencies. If concerned call your dr first. 

• rugratwrangler
    April 14 at 11:46 AM
    Thanks ladies.
  • Mommy2justone
    April 14 at 2:35 PM

Looks like a contact rash. 
    Did you change detergent? Come into contact with a new animal? Playing in the woods?  

• Mommy2justone
    April 14 at 2:35 PM

Welcome to the group btw!

• rugratwrangler
    April 14 at 2:38 PM
    I didn't think of that. Yes I did change laundry soap. I'm in central California no woods, and maybe my sil cat. Oh boy time to start ruling stuff out. Lol.

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Looks like a contact rash. Did you change detergent? Come into contact with a new animal? Playing in the woods?  

• rugratwrangler
    April 14 at 2:39 PM
    Thank you. :)

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Welcome to the group btw!

• Mommy2justone
    April 14 at 2:43 PM

Good luck! I hope you figure out what is causing it. 
    I would definitely stay clear of the ER unless it is a true emergency though.
    Around here we have a measles outbreak and they are all going to the ER to get help if they do.  

Quoting rugratwrangler: I didn't think of that. Yes I did change laundry soap. I'm in central California no woods, and maybe my sil cat. Oh boy time to start ruling stuff out. Lol.
    Quoting Mommy2justone:

Looks like a contact rash. Did you change detergent? Come into contact with a new animal? Playing in the woods?  

• rugratwrangler
    April 14 at 2:47 PM
    Lol oh I know I was looking at pictures of measles and chicken pox. So much stuff it just freaked me out. There was no fever and it was just on a small part of her back. My dh was laughing at me he said I freak too much and I do. Lol. Thank you for all the advice

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Good luck! I hope you figure out what is causing it. I would definitely stay clear of the ER unless it is a true emergency though. Around here we have a measles outbreak and they are all going to the ER to get help if they do.  

Quoting rugratwrangler: I didn't think of that. Yes I did change laundry soap. I'm in central California no woods, and maybe my sil cat. Oh boy time to start ruling stuff out. Lol.

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN