Advice for Moms

rugratwrangler
prickly heat?
April 14 at 1:54 AM

Mobile Photo

Hey ladies. My 3 yr old has a lot of pimple like bumps and is complaining about it itching. So before I freak and rush to the er I am hoping someone might know what this is... I looked up rashes on Google and it looks mostly like prickly heat. I know it is hard to see just curious on your thoughts thanks

Replies

• 143myboys9496
    April 14 at 4:38 AM

I'd say yes.

• KREX0914
    April 14 at 9:11 AM

It looks kind of like a heat rash to me. You could try making a thick paste with baking soda and a little water to relieve the itching.

• Mom2Just1
    April 14 at 9:48 AM

Looks like a heat rash . Save the er for true emergencies. If concerned call your dr first. 

• rugratwrangler
    April 14 at 11:46 AM
    Thanks ladies.
  • Mommy2justone
    April 14 at 2:35 PM

Looks like a contact rash. 
    Did you change detergent? Come into contact with a new animal? Playing in the woods?  

• Mommy2justone
    April 14 at 2:35 PM

Welcome to the group btw!

• rugratwrangler
    April 14 at 2:38 PM
    I didn't think of that. Yes I did change laundry soap. I'm in central California no woods, and maybe my sil cat. Oh boy time to start ruling stuff out. Lol.

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Looks like a contact rash. Did you change detergent? Come into contact with a new animal? Playing in the woods?  

• rugratwrangler
    April 14 at 2:39 PM
    Thank you. :)

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Welcome to the group btw!

• Mommy2justone
    April 14 at 2:43 PM

Good luck! I hope you figure out what is causing it. 
    I would definitely stay clear of the ER unless it is a true emergency though.
    Around here we have a measles outbreak and they are all going to the ER to get help if they do.  

Quoting rugratwrangler: I didn't think of that. Yes I did change laundry soap. I'm in central California no woods, and maybe my sil cat. Oh boy time to start ruling stuff out. Lol.
    Quoting Mommy2justone:

Looks like a contact rash. Did you change detergent? Come into contact with a new animal? Playing in the woods?  

• rugratwrangler
    April 14 at 2:47 PM
    Lol oh I know I was looking at pictures of measles and chicken pox. So much stuff it just freaked me out. There was no fever and it was just on a small part of her back. My dh was laughing at me he said I freak too much and I do. Lol. Thank you for all the advice

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Good luck! I hope you figure out what is causing it. I would definitely stay clear of the ER unless it is a true emergency though. Around here we have a measles outbreak and they are all going to the ER to get help if they do.  

Quoting rugratwrangler: I didn't think of that. Yes I did change laundry soap. I'm in central California no woods, and maybe my sil cat. Oh boy time to start ruling stuff out. Lol.

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts