Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
singlemom2-4
Never Enough Money
April 1 at 2:12 PM

After I pay the bills, the grad trip, birthday, easter, and prom for one kid.  I only have $16 left.....Can I please just catch a break...Anyone else in my shoes?

Replies

• ceciliam
    April 1 at 2:29 PM

I'm sorry things are tough. :(

• a_and_j_momma
    April 1 at 9:22 PM
    I am sorry
  • AM-BRAT
    by AM-BRAT
    April 2 at 12:32 AM
    The more we make the more we spend. I get it. It won't always be that way hang in there. :)
  • sarahfaith123
    April 2 at 3:17 AM
    When our bills got a little out of hand I reeled in the grocery shopping and saved so much it was like getting a part time job. Maybe you can closely go over your budget to see where you can cut?
  • 3xangel
    by 3xangel
    April 2 at 4:36 AM

Quoting ceciliam:

I'm sorry things are tough. :(

• icamp
    by icamp
    April 2 at 7:23 AM

I hear you! Have you considered working from home? Thats what I did. There are options!

• singlemom2-4
    April 2 at 8:55 AM
    Every work from home I find is a scam I would Live to Week from home 2 off my kids are special needs do working right now is out of the question

Quoting icamp:

I hear you! Have you considered working from home? Thats what I did. There are options!

• JC2223
    by JC2223
    April 2 at 9:22 AM

Hang in there. These are not normal expenses, you won't be paying for a grad trip or prom every month. They just happen to hit at the same time. Try to put some money away each week, even if it's only $10-$20, to help when these kinds of added expenses pop up.

• othermom
    April 2 at 9:40 AM

Yes, once bills and food are bought, money is tight

• bcauseimthemom
    April 2 at 10:07 AM

Why not have the oldest child that needs all these things get a part time job to help pay for the items and trips and other activities that are leaving you broke... especially since you have more than one child....

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts