Featured Posts
Leanin.on.faith
6 days passed my missed period and...
February 5, 2014 at 9:36 PM
Test said negative could it be to early?? How long should I wait to test

Replies

• lilmama8408
    February 5, 2014 at 9:38 PM
    Passed your period it should pop up fairly quick. Id give it a week and make a doctor apt
  • SissySmurf
    February 5, 2014 at 9:45 PM

Hmmm, that's weird. Have you been stressing? Have you been puttin' a lot of thought on wantin' to be pregnant, hopin' that you're not?  Or stressing about anything else that may delay your cycle? I'd give it a couple more days and test again. This time, just for old fashioned sake, try mornin' urine. I never have but that's what they recommend, I guess.. lol..

• Leanin.on.faith
    February 5, 2014 at 10:11 PM
    Not that I know of but I could be lol

Quoting SissySmurf:

Hmmm, that's weird. Have you been stressing? Have you been puttin' a lot of thought on wantin' to be pregnant, hopin' that you're not?  Or stressing about anything else that may delay your cycle? I'd give it a couple more days and test again. This time, just for old fashioned sake, try mornin' urine. I never have but that's what they recommend, I guess.. lol..

• Leanin.on.faith
    February 5, 2014 at 10:11 PM
    Not that I know of but I could be lol

Quoting SissySmurf:

• Leanin.on.faith
    February 5, 2014 at 10:12 PM
    Ok thanks!!

Quoting lilmama8408: Passed your period it should pop up fairly quick. Id give it a week and make a doctor apt
  • Paigesmommy78
    February 5, 2014 at 10:14 PM
    This

Quoting lilmama8408: Passed your period it should pop up fairly quick. Id give it a week and make a doctor apt
  • Mom2Just1
    February 6, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts