Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
Bmat
What do you have going on today?
by Bmat
January 23 at 10:34 AM

It is a slow day for me. I don't want to drive when the roads are iffy, so I'll work on cleaning the house.

Not very exciting.

What are are you doing today?

Replies

• ceciliam
    January 23 at 11:21 AM

I kept my son home today because he seems to be feeling a bit off and also the roads are still not good. So today we are just hanging out and I'm going to work with him on some creative writing stuff with forming detailed paragraphs.

• countrygirlkat
    January 23 at 11:36 PM

Today was my middle son's birthday, he turned 7.  He got lucky as it is the couty stock show so they had today and tomorrow off of school.  I was sad for him though because his asthma is so bad right now he didn't feel good today and didn't even want to eat his cake.  Poor guy. 

• waytomanykids10
    January 23 at 11:39 PM

We finally had a day where we had no appointments to attend so we hung out at home with the kids and did a bunch of nothing. Only thing we did have was my 7 year old boy had basketball practice so we did go to town for that. Tomorrow is making up for it, we have appointments all day :(

• a_and_j_momma
    January 24 at 12:52 AM
    I worked all day then came home and had company over for dinner. My cousin and his son are visiting from Hawaii and staying with me. I invited my best friend, her boyfriend, her 2 kids, and her dad over for dinner so I had 7 extra dinner guests. I made chile rellenos and steak, corn, and portobello mushroom tacos. They were so good. I roasted garlic, onion, tomatoes, and Anaheim peppers last night for them.
  • Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 24 at 2:25 PM

How is he feeling today? Did he respond to the creative writing project?

Quoting ceciliam:

I kept my son home today because he seems to be feeling a bit off and also the roads are still not good. So today we are just hanging out and I'm going to work with him on some creative writing stuff with forming detailed paragraphs.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 24 at 2:26 PM

Happy Birthday to your son! I hope he feels better by today, poor little guy.  He must have felt poorly to not want cake.

Quoting countrygirlkat:

Today was my middle son's birthday, he turned 7.  He got lucky as it is the couty stock show so they had today and tomorrow off of school.  I was sad for him though because his asthma is so bad right now he didn't feel good today and didn't even want to eat his cake.  Poor guy. 

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 24 at 2:27 PM

It is so nice to have a break from running around all the time. How are the appointments for today going?

Quoting waytomanykids10:

We finally had a day where we had no appointments to attend so we hung out at home with the kids and did a bunch of nothing. Only thing we did have was my 7 year old boy had basketball practice so we did go to town for that. Tomorrow is making up for it, we have appointments all day :(

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 24 at 2:28 PM

Good for you! How wonderful that your cousin and his son are visiting. The meal sounds wonderful! Were you able to prepare any ahead of time?

Quoting a_and_j_momma: I worked all day then came home and had company over for dinner. My cousin and his son are visiting from Hawaii and staying with me. I invited my best friend, her boyfriend, her 2 kids, and her dad over for dinner so I had 7 extra dinner guests. I made chile rellenos and steak, corn, and portobello mushroom tacos. They were so good. I roasted garlic, onion, tomatoes, and Anaheim peppers last night for them.

• waytomanykids10
    January 24 at 2:38 PM
    Oh for the most part they are going ok. Only one we had a problem with is dropping my 7 year old dd off with her therapist. It only took the therapist and my husband to peal her off of me. Its one of those tough love things :(

Quoting Bmat:

It is so nice to have a break from running around all the time. How are the appointments for today going?

Quoting waytomanykids10:

• a_and_j_momma
    January 24 at 2:55 PM
    Yes ma'am. I always prep the night before bc my schedule is crazy

Quoting Bmat:

Good for you! How wonderful that your cousin and his son are visiting. The meal sounds wonderful! Were you able to prepare any ahead of time?

Quoting a_and_j_momma: I worked all day then came home and had company over for dinner. My cousin and his son are visiting from Hawaii and staying with me. I invited my best friend, her boyfriend, her 2 kids, and her dad over for dinner so I had 7 extra dinner guests. I made chile rellenos and steak, corn, and portobello mushroom tacos. They were so good. I roasted garlic, onion, tomatoes, and Anaheim peppers last night for them.

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts