Featured Posts
mamalynnsmith
ladies i need help
December 9, 2013 at 6:38 PM

I need suggestions on what to get my 13 year old son for Christmas. He loves to read about ww2,but he has enough books. No board games we have way too many same goes for computer games ,he has a nice bike from last Christmas, we do not do cell phone till they drive. He has no ideas and does not want any thing or atleast he wont tell us any thing . Any suggestion?

Replies

• MommyofSCC
    December 9, 2013 at 6:46 PM

I have no clue but here is a bump for you

• mamalynnsmith
    December 9, 2013 at 6:47 PM
    Thanks
    Quoting MommyofSCC:

I have no clue but here is a bump for you

• offrdngal
    December 9, 2013 at 6:49 PM
    Too many bookks. That made me chuckle. My son has a lot of books too. You can always donate the bools that he doesn't read anymore, to the library. Then, you can get him more bools on the subjects he likes. If he's not in to anything else, he will appreciate them! :)
  • mamalynnsmith
    December 9, 2013 at 6:51 PM

No he wants to collect them.also he is always rereading them I think he will be a professor when he grows up

Quoting offrdngal: Too many bookks. That made me chuckle. My son has a lot of books too. You can always donate the bools that he doesn't read anymore, to the library. Then, you can get him more bools on the subjects he likes. If he's not in to anything else, he will appreciate them! :)

• lucky2Beeme
    December 9, 2013 at 7:44 PM

tickets to an event ?

lessons~~~ painting , ice skating, music  ???

Movie tickets

gift cards to amazon ? I pod ?

• mamalynnsmith
    December 9, 2013 at 8:27 PM

He takes guitar lessons he does not need any more music books . He does not care for sports. He has an ipod. We got 2 years ago for his birthday. We are thinking of upgrading to a samsung tab. His ipod is out dated and is getting hard to use

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

tickets to an event ?

lessons~~~ painting , ice skating, music  ???

Movie tickets

gift cards to amazon ? I pod ?

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts