Featured Posts
Bmat
Does your child eat a good breakfast?
by Bmat
December 8, 2013 at 4:37 PM

English-Muffin Egg Pizzas

English Muffin Breakfast Pizzas from http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/recipe-collections-favorites/easy-breakfast-recipes-kids-00000000038639/realsimple

Breakfast is important for all of us. Do your children eat a good breakfast? I found out when I was in college that when I ate a good high-protein breakfast that I had more energy all morning and didn't feel that I needed a snack before lunch.

Replies

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    December 8, 2013 at 4:41 PM
    No, mine are not breakfast kids.
  • polkaspots
    December 8, 2013 at 4:53 PM
    One does. The other won't eat anything other than oatmeal or the occasional French toast stick
  • Mommy2justone
    December 8, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Yes, breakfast is our biggest meal of the day. She doesn't eat much for dinner usually 

• Momofmenagerie
    December 8, 2013 at 5:21 PM
    I try.... This morning the 3 yr old demanded "PIZZA!" We giggled , talked him out of it but not without some tears.

Many days it 'a just whole grAin waffles with peanut butter. As long as he gets a protein, I don't fight.

My older son will refuse breakfast every morning no matter how cute I make it.
  • Bmat
    by Bmat
    December 8, 2013 at 5:23 PM

When mine were little they ate cereal, when they got more independent they didn't.

Quoting atlmom2: No, mine are not breakfast kids.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    December 8, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Mine don't care for oatmeal.  At least you have one who eats a good breakfast. :)

Quoting polkaspots: One does. The other won't eat anything other than oatmeal or the occasional French toast stick

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    December 8, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Our doctor suggested this for us, too. What do you prepare for breakfast? I could use some suggestions. :)

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Yes, breakfast is our biggest meal of the day. She doesn't eat much for dinner usually 

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    December 8, 2013 at 5:26 PM

My children were similar, when the older boy became a teen he wasn't interested in breakfast.

Pizza for breakfast doesn't appeal to me, but some people like it. My mom and sister both like it. :-P

Quoting Momofmenagerie: I try.... This morning the 3 yr old demanded "PIZZA!" We giggled , talked him out of it but not without some tears.

Many days it 'a just whole grAin waffles with peanut butter. As long as he gets a protein, I don't fight.

My older son will refuse breakfast every morning no matter how cute I make it.

• Mommy2justone
    December 8, 2013 at 5:32 PM

My daughters favorite breakfast is:

Toasted english muffin with jam and butter, berries (strawberries or blueberries usually), small bowl of steel cut oats with cinnamon and brown sugar, and almond milk to drink. 

Her other favorite is:
    Cereal with almond milk (She usually has 2 small bowls), 2 slices of toast with peanut butter and banana slices on it , and orange juice.  

Quoting Bmat:

Our doctor suggested this for us, too. What do you prepare for breakfast? I could use some suggestions. :)

Quoting Mommy2justone:

• RitaTequila531
    December 8, 2013 at 5:44 PM
    Yes, I need her focused and full. ESP,, on school days
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN