Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
guinnmom3
in need of a friend and advice
July 29, 2013 at 8:26 PM
I need a friend to talk to someone who is not judgemental I'm going through a lot and its very hard I'm depressed and have no one please help

Replies

• SamMom912
    July 29, 2013 at 8:51 PM
    Whats going on?
  • guinnmom3
    July 29, 2013 at 8:58 PM
    Long story short my husband cheated on me we r together and I'm trying to forgive well he got the woman he cheated on me with pregant and she's in labor and hasnt had the baby yet and they have been in the hospital since 4 am and nothing yet I have hardly talked to my husband today and our kids miss him and I don't no when he will b home I'm trying to be strong and its hard
  • britmichele
    July 29, 2013 at 9:05 PM
    Oh my! :( what would you like advice on?

Quoting guinnmom3:

Long story short my husband cheated on me we r together and I'm trying to forgive well he got the woman he cheated on me with pregant and she's in labor and hasnt had the baby yet and they have been in the hospital since 4 am and nothing yet I have hardly talked to my husband today and our kids miss him and I don't no when he will b home I'm trying to be strong and its hard

• AbbeysMom2013
    July 29, 2013 at 9:07 PM
    Wow that's rough. Hard to get over him cheating when a child came from it. Have you tried counseling? You can always message me if you need someone to talk to. On here about every four hours when I feed the baby.
  • guinnmom3
    July 29, 2013 at 9:08 PM
    I'm not sure I guess on how to handle this and get through it
  • SamMom912
    July 29, 2013 at 9:12 PM
    Oh im so sorry. That is really rough. Im sure your feeling bad.. I cant imagine.
    Have u and hubby gone for counseling?
    How old r ur kids?
    Is hubby going to b a part of this new babies life? R u?
    Wow... My heart goes out to you. Thats a lot.
  • guinnmom3
    July 29, 2013 at 9:14 PM
    Abbeysmom2013 thank u I have gone to some consuling and my husband said he would go we have been moving and haven't had time to go we have been doing good until last night when she called saying her water broke he thought he would b home tonight after the baby was born but it hasn't came yet so I don't no when he will b home I al ways afraid he won't come home for good while he was creating on me he hardly came home he al ways saids he had to work over he hasn't done that Ina couple of months but it still scared me
  • guinnmom3
    July 29, 2013 at 9:19 PM
    Thank u Sam mom912 we haven't gone to counsluing yet he is going to b a part of that baby's life and I would like to b In its life as well I dont no if her mother will let me. our kids r 2 4 and 5
  • SamMom912
    July 29, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Well, sure... Tonight feels a bit salty in the wounds... Ya know.. He lied for a long time about where he was.. And now tonight. The not coming home feels like "here we go again.. This feels familiar. Can I trust in you? 

Wow, your kids are little. i guess I figured they were older. Ugh.. Thats hard. Really hard. Hvaing a young family.. Not a lot of time for relaxing, connecting with each other. Always the "pressure" of . Im so sorry. Your hubby is going to have to really work to earn your trust back. The two of you are going to have to work on the trust, respect... And now balancing this new person. 

Ugh.. I commend you for trying to do this for your family, for you. Really.. Its wicked hard. I dont know if i could.

Quoting guinnmom3:

Thank u Sam mom912 we haven't gone to counsluing yet he is going to b a part of that baby's life and I would like to b In its life as well I dont no if her mother will let me. our kids r 2 4 and 5

• guinnmom3
    July 29, 2013 at 9:43 PM
    Thank u i ask him all the time if I can I even did today he said I could but idk I no its selfish but I don't want him around her I want him to bring the baby over in his visiting hrs and I no she will try to prevent that so she can see him I've told him many times I'm terrified hes going to hurt me again and he Swears he won't but he's promised me that before and broke it I think hes truly sorry

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts