Featured Posts
ashee202023
What could be wrong?
July 7, 2013 at 4:13 PM
I know you all arnt doctors or any thing, and i have a doctor appoint set up but it isn't till Friday. So i was just looking to see if anyone else has had the same problem or if they know what it could be.

For about a month now i have been having really bad pain in my left arm and my arm and hand hasbeen going numb, and i can feel them swelling, then for about a week my nick on the same side has been hurting.

Any ideas on what could be wrong

Replies

• Kimsundaram
    July 7, 2013 at 4:14 PM
    Pinched nerve ?
  • frndlyfn
    July 7, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I am thinking pinched nerve as well.  It could also be a sign of heart problems or arthritis.  Arthritis can hit all ages of people.

• ashee202023
    July 7, 2013 at 4:22 PM
    I thought it was a pinched nerve at first, but i have had them before and they have never lasted this long before. I can't even reach across my body without it hurting so bad that i almost pee my pants.

Quoting frndlyfn:

I am thinking pinched nerve as well.  It could also be a sign of heart problems or arthritis.  Arthritis can hit all ages of people.

• jojo_star
    July 7, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Sounds like a pinched nerve. 

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    July 8, 2013 at 8:22 AM

I agree with the others thinking it could be a pinched nerve but I am glad that you have a doctors appointment on Friday to get it checked out.

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat with us Every Tuesday!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN