Featured Posts
Maverick1957
LIKE THE IDEA OF THIS GROUP
July 7, 2013 at 2:43 PM

And yes, I want to join.  Not a SUPERMOM by any means.  Just an experienced one who has learned by trial and error. Along with OTHER moms.

My bio son is almost 26; SS is almost 18.  I may or may not be able to help with younger children yet will try.  Things are just SO different these days yet I think there would be LESS problems if parents went back to the old parenting styles.

Replies

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    July 7, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Welcome to the group! I am looking forward to reading your advice. :)

• MentorMom1
    July 7, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I joined the group for the same reason. I think life with new babies and young children often seems overwhelming. Having an empathetic ear helps. After the many years I spent raising my oven four, all of whom turned out to be amazing, caring adults, I am willing to pass on what I know. I used to be a LLL leader, and an infant massage educator, and former remedial reading teacher and homeschool mom. When I have the time, I check out the Advice for Moms group and see how I can help. 

• jojo_star
    July 7, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Welcome to the group. I don't use most of the 'old time' methods of parenting, and it works out very well for us. I think it depends more on the parent, than the style. 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN