Advice for Moms

Maverick1957
LIKE THE IDEA OF THIS GROUP
July 7, 2013 at 2:43 PM

And yes, I want to join.  Not a SUPERMOM by any means.  Just an experienced one who has learned by trial and error. Along with OTHER moms.

My bio son is almost 26; SS is almost 18.  I may or may not be able to help with younger children yet will try.  Things are just SO different these days yet I think there would be LESS problems if parents went back to the old parenting styles.

Replies

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    July 7, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Welcome to the group! I am looking forward to reading your advice. :)

• MentorMom1
    July 7, 2013 at 3:34 PM

I joined the group for the same reason. I think life with new babies and young children often seems overwhelming. Having an empathetic ear helps. After the many years I spent raising my oven four, all of whom turned out to be amazing, caring adults, I am willing to pass on what I know. I used to be a LLL leader, and an infant massage educator, and former remedial reading teacher and homeschool mom. When I have the time, I check out the Advice for Moms group and see how I can help. 

• jojo_star
    July 7, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Welcome to the group. I don't use most of the 'old time' methods of parenting, and it works out very well for us. I think it depends more on the parent, than the style. 

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts