Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Mother's Day Giveaway: What do YOU want for MOTHER'S DAY? YOU CHOOSE the PRIZE!
May 1, 2013 at 2:39 PM

We want to SEND YOU A GIFT for Mother's Day! 

Tell us what you'd like in the replies below and it could be yours! 

• Reply with as many items you'd like that cost $50 or less.
  • The more times you reply, the better your chance of winning the gift of your choice!

One member who replies to this post by May 15th at 11pm will be chosen at random to WIN the item listed in their reply!

chocolatebreakfastspa robe

Then, click here to WIN Coffee & Donuts on us! >>

happy mothers day2Click here to see all of our Mother's Day Games:
CafeMom's Mother's Day Party - Win Mother's Day Gift Packages, Coffee & Donuts on us, the Gift of YOUR Choice & a $500 gift card!!

The 'You Choose the Prize' sweepstakes starts 5/3/13 at 10am (ET) and ends 5/15/2013 at 11pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
To enter this contest, reply to this post with an appropriate comment during the Sweepstakes Period.
Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive the prize listed in their reply valued at no more than $50. The random drawing shall occur on or about 5/30/13.
No Purchase Necessary. Open to US residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

Replies

• stormygirl35
    May 3, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    Oh boy, to have a choice on a gift would be heaven sent. Being a mom of 6 that never happens. Ths game is sure to make one mom super excited!! Id pick....ummm omg I don't know!! I'm so used to getting what my family needs instead of myself unless you count shampoo as a gift to myself. Lol! Oh I know! It would be this perfume I fell in love with along time ago but have yet been able to buy. Its Danielle by Danielle Steel. It smells sooo good!
  • stormygirl35
    May 3, 2013 at 11:50 AM
    Id have to put more thought to this game as to what I would choose but one the second thing that comes to mind is I would love to have a gift card to be able to print off a lot of the pictures I have accumulated on my phone and digital camera.
  • Emmasmommy52212
    May 3, 2013 at 11:54 AM
    Id love to have a gift card to get myself some new clothes lol I haven't gotten new clothes since i was pregnant with my daughter. Now a year later i have no pants that fit except 1 and the rest are maturnity.
  • newbie1198
    May 3, 2013 at 12:18 PM

GIFT CARD FOR PERFUME FROM VICTORIA'S SECRET

• aidensmomma508
    May 3, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Haircut

• aidensmomma508
    May 3, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Bath and body works lotion or gift card

• aidensmomma508
    May 3, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Pedicure