Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
SexyTeacher
Mommy please......................
April 20, 2013 at 6:13 AM

My dog is an inside dog. He gets outside and plays and walked. We have "his" blanket on the bed and it goes on the floor at night. I toss and turn all night and keep everyone awake. Now he started wanting to sleep on the bed at night. His corner is right at the window and he likes to look out and "patrol" the sidewalk and apartment building. I try to tell him to stay off and he looks at me with his big, sad, puppy dog eyes saying mommy please..............I just can't say no!! I am totally controlled by my dog! LOL

Replies

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    April 20, 2013 at 7:47 AM
    I crate mine when I am gone or at night. She can see me at night so she knows I am there. Mine has me wrapped around her finger and she is a lap dog when I am home.
  • beadingmom17
    April 20, 2013 at 7:56 AM
    My dog growing up, Max, would lay on my feet at night. I don't like my feet covered so I would nudge him off, right? Max's answer was to then come snuggle up right next to me and put his head on my pillow, lol! I finally just dealt with him on my feet, hahaha!
  • Bmat
    by Bmat
    April 20, 2013 at 9:12 AM

These stories made me smile this morning. :)   I've only had cats, but some have liked to sleep on my feet. I didn't mind. It woke me up a bit when I'd change positions and vaguely think I'd be disturbing the cat, but they didn't care either.

• Mommy2justone
    April 20, 2013 at 10:27 AM

LOl, we have a no-dog bed except for mornings. I let my dog in the bed in the morning. 

• Delta.Dawn
    April 20, 2013 at 10:53 AM

My dog and cat sleeps with me only because I am pregnant with DS2. When I was pregnant with my DD they done the same. And I am sure if they were around when I was pregnant with DS1 they would do the exact same thing. When I am not pregnant they don't sleep with me but on their own beds.They think my kids are theirs I guess. 

• alexis_06
    April 20, 2013 at 5:52 PM

all 3 of my dogs sleep with me as well...the other night i washed my sheets, because i knew i got to sleep in, in the morning..so i didnt let the dogs on my bed, cuz i wanted to enjoy fresh, clean sheets...so i started watching tv in bed...and the movie "marly and me" was on...soo...what started off with just me in my bed, ended up with all dogs in my bed again, cuz i was sitting there crying my ass off at the movie..LOL..i wash my sheets once a week...and i TRY to always get just ONE night by myself...but, that never happens...they always sneak in  :)

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts