Advice for Moms

Dyosen0013
Walker or Jumperoo?
April 18, 2013 at 1:29 AM
My son is about 5 months old now and he seems to be very interested on walking. He always want to stand up on our carpet to the point that he slips down by intention when I'm holding him while I sit on our couch. Since we live on an appartment we do not have much space for the regular jumperoo that sits on the floor instead I'm considering buying the one that hangs on the door. But I'm hesitant it doesn't look safe for me, so I'm thinking maybe get a walker instead but his peditrician said it's not safe eigther, any advice for me mom's?

Replies

• harream
    by harream
    April 19, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Quoting katemckenzie:

Jumperoo.

• MomInATreeStand
    April 19, 2013 at 4:52 AM
    A Johnny Jumper for sure if you are in a smaller place. My son had a blast in it. He loved his walker though. But I agree if you do not have hard floors or a very large space don't wast the money on a walker.
  • crysiann
    April 19, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Why not just have him learn to walk with out all this "stuff", I don't like either, they seem like a waste of money, and don't seem very safe.

• rstuart66
    April 19, 2013 at 11:46 AM

My little one used a walker, didn't have any safety issues.  It was one that my sister passed down to me from her kids.  Not sure what brand or model but just check user reviews  and safety rating on any one you are considering.  

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts