Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
YMoM22Girls
Need advice ASAP
April 18, 2013 at 1:11 AM
I'm planning on setting and staying with a schedule which includes waking my 2 & 3 year old up about 2hours earlier then what they usually wake up.
Any advice on how should I wake them???

Replies

• SewingMamaLele
    April 18, 2013 at 1:19 AM
    Just wake them up... Do you have time... Or is it for work/school?
  • Bookoholic
    April 18, 2013 at 1:23 AM
    I gently wake Ds by kissing and say its time to get up, mommy loves you but you need to get up and kiss him some more.
  • YMoM22Girls
    April 18, 2013 at 2:16 AM
    Thanks so much!

Quoting Bookoholic:

I gently wake Ds by kissing and say its time to get up, mommy loves you but you need to get up and kiss him some more.

• YMoM22Girls
    April 18, 2013 at 2:17 AM
    I have time. :) Just wanna start doing a schedule with my family.

Quoting SewingMamaLele:

Just wake them up... Do you have time... Or is it for work/school?

• fairymom82
    April 18, 2013 at 2:21 AM
    We have a silly routine. I gently start singing you are my sunshine. and hugs. then once they are awake we shake the sillies out so we can get some energy building and have a smoother morning with no grumpies.
  • Bookoholic
    April 18, 2013 at 2:34 AM
    Your welcome

Quoting YMoM22Girls:

Thanks so much!

Quoting Bookoholic:

• mbc324
    by mbc324
    April 18, 2013 at 9:19 AM

They need to be put to be earlier if woken up earlier so they have had enough sleep to be ready to wake up. If not you will all be miserable because they will be too tired and very crabby. IMO having the whole family on a schedule/routine makes the whole house run better.  I agree with the other moms about how they wake their kids, quietly, gently, silly and loving makes a better day for everyone, they wake up in better moods.

• mbc324
    by mbc324
    April 18, 2013 at 9:22 AM
    The way you wake your children might be silly to you but its smart to me. I bet they wake up in a much better mood & have a better day all around. Good for you momma!!
    Quoting fairymom82:

We have a silly routine. I gently start singing you are my sunshine. and hugs. then once they are awake we shake the sillies out so we can get some energy building and have a smoother morning with no grumpies.

• othermom
    April 18, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I would start by waking them up20-30 minutes early for a few days and adjusting their schedual to where it is easy to get up 2 hours earlier and go to bed earlier. My girls usually wake up on their own, my son I shake him away and sometimes let our little dog on his bed to lick him

• Vamp
    by Vamp
    April 18, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I just let our dog wake them up...but mine are 10 and 6

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts