Featured Posts
mdawn028
Questions any advice? Please.
April 14, 2013 at 12:27 PM
I lost my baby while I was only 8 weeks along July 28,2012. My due date was March 5,2013. Took 8 yrs. To naturally get pregnant with my baby Heaven Lynn who I lost see introduction post. Now I am trying to get pregnant again it has been 6 months still trying.What can I do to help me relax better? How can I start trying to think more positive about things instead of negative? How do I try to clear my thoughts better? Please I would be thankful for any answers, advice, open to suggestions anything.Also doc told me Wellbutrin won't hurt my fertility I am on it for my depressionand anxiety. My hormones seem out of whack doc said might have estrogen dominance where estrogen levels are too high. Don't know I pray I don't. What natural things can I do to help with balancing my hormones naturally? Hope someone has advice, answers, suggestions, anything at all to help would be helpful. Thanks hugs Dawna

Replies

• alison.collins
    April 14, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I am so sorry for your loss.  I have to ask though did you take time to really grieve? Some people will tell you that 8 weeks isn't "that" far along, but a loss is a loss. Stress and grief take a toll on the body.

I struggled for years with depression.  I am currently med free and the only thing that keeps me sane is consistently working out.  I have been told that doing so releases natural chemicals in your brain that can help counter act depression. I am not against medications though.

I also know that being overweight can effect fertility.

I hope this helps.. Good Luck.

• Lindalou907
    April 14, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I'm sorry for your trouble honey. I don't really know, but a couple of friends of mine had the same problem and just decided to be happily childless. A couple of years later they both became pregnant. So, yes, worry and stress do play a role I believe. Hugs!

• mdawn028
    April 14, 2013 at 12:59 PM
    Thank u for the advice it was nice.hugs Dawna

Quoting alison.collins:

I am so sorry for your loss.  I have to ask though did you take time to really grieve? Some people will tell you that 8 weeks isn't "that" far along, but a loss is a loss. Stress and grief take a toll on the body.

I struggled for years with depression.  I am currently med free and the only thing that keeps me sane is consistently working out.  I have been told that doing so releases natural chemicals in your brain that can help counter act depression. I am not against medications though.

I also know that being overweight can effect fertility.

I hope this helps.. Good Luck.

• PinkButterfly66
    April 14, 2013 at 12:59 PM

The supplement DIM helps with estrogen dominance.  Also, avoiding soy and try to eat as much organic as possible to avoid pesticide residue.  Get your thyroid checked next time you see your doctor.

• mdawn028
    April 14, 2013 at 1:02 PM
    Thank u I don't want to be childless I love children and baby's I pray I get pregnant again soon. Thank u for giving me hope though. Hugs Dawna

Quoting Lindalou907:

I'm sorry for your trouble honey. I don't really know, but a couple of friends of mine had the same problem and just decided to be happily childless. A couple of years later they both became pregnant. So, yes, worry and stress do play a role I believe. Hugs!

• mdawn028
    April 14, 2013 at 1:15 PM
    What is DIM? Yes I should get that checked out as well as my progesterone levels and all that. It is such a pain to go through all this junk though my gynecologist should have found all that out when I lost my baby. I was never told anything was wrong with my insides when they gave me the belly and vaginal ultrasound to look for my baby they didn't find when I lost my baby. I had to have a rhogam shot cause mine and my dh's blood types are different I'm 0- he's A+. The doc at the hospital told me my body treated my baby as a foreign object or a virus and got rid of my baby. They did my blood work all that I figured if something was wrong inside my uterus or anything like that they would tell me or even my hormones. Sometimes I wonder if docs even know anything about some things. My gynecologist told me I should be more fertile 3months after my mc. He said next time I get pregnant my baby should be fine but who knows. He even said I should be able to get pregnant easier now. Wouldn't the gynecologist know more than my doc? And tell me the truth? My reg. Doc wasn't there when I had a miscarriage he didn't even know I lost my baby. Hugs Dawna

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

The supplement DIM helps with estrogen dominance.  Also, avoiding soy and try to eat as much organic as possible to avoid pesticide residue.  Get your thyroid checked next time you see your doctor.

• PinkButterfly66
    April 14, 2013 at 1:29 PM

http://www.naturalnews.com/029634_estrogen_hormones.html

Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a supplement made from cruciferous veggies and you can get it at health food stores or online.

Quoting mdawn028:

What is DIM? Yes I should get that checked out as well as my progesterone levels and all that. It is such a pain to go through all this junk though my gynecologist should have found all that out when I lost my baby. I was never told anything was wrong with my insides when they gave me the belly and vaginal ultrasound to look for my baby they didn't find when I lost my baby. I had to have a rhogam shot cause mine and my dh's blood types are different I'm 0- he's A+. The doc at the hospital told me my body treated my baby as a foreign object or a virus and got rid of my baby. They did my blood work all that I figured if something was wrong inside my uterus or anything like that they would tell me or even my hormones. Sometimes I wonder if docs even know anything about some things. My gynecologist told me I should be more fertile 3months after my mc. He said next time I get pregnant my baby should be fine but who knows. He even said I should be able to get pregnant easier now. Wouldn't the gynecologist know more than my doc? And tell me the truth? My reg. Doc wasn't there when I had a miscarriage he didn't even know I lost my baby. Hugs Dawna

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts