Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
BettyDollarhide
I NEED HELP......NOW!!!! I'M SO SCARED.
April 13, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I had a blood clot about the size of a pea, not blood or anything with it. But I was bleeding a little before last week. I'm so scared, this is my first baby and I am freaking out. I'm about 6 or 7 weeks pregnant. I need some advice please, I don't know if it's normal or not.

Replies

• lovinmyboys...
    April 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM
    Any cramping?
  • Aamy
    by Aamy
    April 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM
    Have you had sex recently? I always spotted after having sex.
  • atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    April 13, 2013 at 10:01 AM
    Call your doctor for advice.
  • BabySocks0912
    April 13, 2013 at 10:01 AM

you had a blood clot with no blood? im not understanding. spotting is normal, clot not so much. i would call your dr.

• butterflycircle
    April 13, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I had the same thing happen right around the same weeks. I had a tiny light bleeding a few days before and then I had 2 tiny little blood clots.

Everything was fine. I was freaking out too. My baby girl just turn 1 month old : )

If you have a lot of bleeding, bright red bleeding, cramping, then call your dr. Sex or an exam could also cause some bleeding.

• spunky946
    April 13, 2013 at 10:06 AM
    Call your doctor.
  • cupcake_mom
    April 13, 2013 at 10:08 AM

1st stop stressing, i know i know easier said than done. then get on the phone and call your dr or the L&D at the hospital you are thinking of giving birth at. go sit and relax and have hubby make you some warm tea or hot chocolate. it will be ok one way or another momma

• BettyDollarhide
    April 13, 2013 at 10:20 AM

I have a little bit of cramping. No I have not had sex recently. I was spotting last week but this week no spotting just a clot.

• atlmom2
    by atlmom2
    April 13, 2013 at 10:28 AM
    Call your doctor NOW!

Quoting BettyDollarhide:

I have a little bit of cramping. No I have not had sex recently. I was spotting last week but this week no spotting just a clot.

• ChocolateJunky
    April 13, 2013 at 11:00 AM

You can go to the clinic or ER and tell them you were having some bleeding and concerned. They should be pretty understanding. Even if it's nothing, it will put you at ease, which is important for the baby,

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts