Featured Posts
BritBeeMomma
I'm freaking out! please help! sort of an emergency!
March 20, 2013 at 8:00 AM

So i had one of those 'unstrechable streches' you know, the ones you can't get to go away without a deep stretch? well i've been a gymnast for 13 years now so my first instinct was to do a quick backbend. i didnt even think about it! well i'm 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow and i think i felt something stretch! did i just kill my baby? i'm freaking out and about to break down crying... what do i do!?!?!?!

Replies

• edelweiss23
    March 20, 2013 at 8:01 AM
    Call your Dr
  • LoveMyLos
    March 20, 2013 at 8:01 AM
    Lol doubt it.
  • kkat117
    by kkat117
    March 20, 2013 at 8:02 AM

I say call your doctor. I don't know much about gymnastics.   Are you bleeding at all?

• Mater-three

Quoting LoveMyLos:

Lol doubt it.

• BritBeeMomma

Quote:

i dont have a doctor yet, im waiting for my health insurance to go through! :''(((((

Quoting edelweiss23:

Call your Dr

• nonnarae
    March 20, 2013 at 8:04 AM
    Er! They have to treat you
  • -PB
    by -PB
    March 20, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Quoting LoveMyLos:

Lol doubt it.

• BritBeeMomma
    March 20, 2013 at 8:06 AM

no bleeding it seems but i swear i felt something stretch and i dont have anyone who can take me to the ER, i have no car or license!! i'm gonna cry..... i've already had one miscarriage i don't want another....

• stepconfused182
    March 20, 2013 at 8:11 AM
    There are several muscles in the abdominal area. I'm not sure what you're thinking stretched and killed your baby? You wouldn't feel a 7 week old embryo stretch nor would a backbend kill an embryo. I think you need to relax.
  • JoeMax
    by JoeMax
    March 20, 2013 at 8:17 AM
    Everything is probably fine. I stretch my back on my yoga ball all the time and I am 4 months along. I know it isn't quite the same as a back bend, but I'm sure you are fine!
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN