Featured Posts
LilDzMamma2010
should i tell him?? WWYD
March 19, 2013 at 2:45 AM
i just started a new relationship about 2 months ago things are good and we are very happy together. but i just miscarried his baby. i wasn't far along and we had no clue i was pregnant.

we have talked about having kids and we both agreed we wanted to wait a year or so.

so my question is should i tell him i miscarried?? i waited til he went to work the other day and went to the ER where they told me it was a miscarriage. i am very upset although i didn't want another baby right now...im still very hurt...WWYD???

Replies

• Zazayam
    by Zazayam
    March 19, 2013 at 2:58 AM

I would tell him, and get on some form of birth control.

• LilDzMamma2010
    March 19, 2013 at 3:07 AM
    i am on BC.

Quoting Zazayam:

• Zazayam
    by Zazayam
    March 19, 2013 at 3:24 AM

Well in that case I would get on a different type, since yours apparently doesn't work.

I am sorry for your loss by the way, even if you didn't know before hand I know it can be hard. I would tell him and hopefully he can be support if you need it.

Quoting LilDzMamma2010:

i am on BC.

Quoting Zazayam:

• frndlyfn
    March 19, 2013 at 3:41 AM

I would tell him so perhaps he can be more vigilant in using protection as well or slow down the relationship to presex status for awhile.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    March 19, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Yes for sure you should tell him.  You should be able to rely on him for comforting and emotional support.

I am sorry about your loss. :(

• Bookwormy
    March 19, 2013 at 9:11 AM
    I'm sorry for your loss. I'd tell him. And I'd discuss a change of bc methods.
  • Bleacheddecay
    March 19, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm not sure what kind of relationship you are in to even wonder if you should tell him.

• marisab
    by marisab
    March 19, 2013 at 9:29 AM

i would tell him because he need sto know so he can support you through the loss and get on bc for at least 6 mos

• ThinkAgainMom
    March 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I'm not sure I understand.  Why wouldn't you tell him?

• hip2it
    by hip2it
    March 19, 2013 at 9:31 AM

A different type AND a backup method.

I agree with this, though:

Quoting Zazayam:

Well in that case I would get on a different type, since yours apparently doesn't work.

I am sorry for your loss by the way, even if you didn't know before hand I know it can be hard. I would tell him and hopefully he can be support if you need it.

Quoting LilDzMamma2010:

i am on BC.

Quoting Zazayam:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts