Featured Posts
LilDzMamma2010
should i tell him?? WWYD
March 19, 2013 at 2:45 AM
i just started a new relationship about 2 months ago things are good and we are very happy together. but i just miscarried his baby. i wasn't far along and we had no clue i was pregnant.

we have talked about having kids and we both agreed we wanted to wait a year or so.

so my question is should i tell him i miscarried?? i waited til he went to work the other day and went to the ER where they told me it was a miscarriage. i am very upset although i didn't want another baby right now...im still very hurt...WWYD???

Replies

• Zazayam
    by Zazayam
    March 19, 2013 at 2:58 AM

I would tell him, and get on some form of birth control.

• LilDzMamma2010
    March 19, 2013 at 3:07 AM
    i am on BC.

Quoting Zazayam:

• Zazayam
    by Zazayam
    March 19, 2013 at 3:24 AM

Well in that case I would get on a different type, since yours apparently doesn't work.

I am sorry for your loss by the way, even if you didn't know before hand I know it can be hard. I would tell him and hopefully he can be support if you need it.

Quoting LilDzMamma2010:

i am on BC.

Quoting Zazayam:

• frndlyfn
    March 19, 2013 at 3:41 AM

I would tell him so perhaps he can be more vigilant in using protection as well or slow down the relationship to presex status for awhile.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    March 19, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Yes for sure you should tell him.  You should be able to rely on him for comforting and emotional support.

I am sorry about your loss. :(

• Bookwormy
    March 19, 2013 at 9:11 AM
    I'm sorry for your loss. I'd tell him. And I'd discuss a change of bc methods.
  • Bleacheddecay
    March 19, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm not sure what kind of relationship you are in to even wonder if you should tell him.

• marisab
    by marisab
    March 19, 2013 at 9:29 AM

i would tell him because he need sto know so he can support you through the loss and get on bc for at least 6 mos

• ThinkAgainMom
    March 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I'm not sure I understand.  Why wouldn't you tell him?

• hip2it
    by hip2it
    March 19, 2013 at 9:31 AM

A different type AND a backup method.

I agree with this, though:

Quoting Zazayam:

Well in that case I would get on a different type, since yours apparently doesn't work.

I am sorry for your loss by the way, even if you didn't know before hand I know it can be hard. I would tell him and hopefully he can be support if you need it.

Quoting LilDzMamma2010:

i am on BC.

Quoting Zazayam:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN