Advice for Moms

CafeMom Team
Snacks on the Go
April 15, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Nothing compares to spending quality time with family!

We recently gave moms Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars to help keep their on-the-go families fueled for everyday adventures big and small.

Tell us...have you brought Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars on any family adventures?

Sincerely,

The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

Replies

• bambiesmiles

Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars are very good to take to the park and out on shopping trips it keeps em from wanting so much since they get busy with the snack. My kids love to just tote em to school for that Im hungry before or after PE.

• acrogodess
    No pics yet, but Quaker Big and chewy bars are great to bring along to the park, on trips across town, as part of our lunch when we go to the zoo and other places. I hate buying snacks from the convenience store when I can carry a supplies of granola bars in my back pack.
  • huntersmama711
    I can't wait to get mine! Ds is 20 months so I always carry snacks wherever we go. Maybe he'll like these granola bars so much he won't beg for a donut when I stop for my iced coffee!
  • CrystalDawn2506

Even though they are not here yet I will post a general response to what I know of the Quaker brand.I love that it has great quality to each and every product. That it gives a easier snack to grab if we are in a rush or just need something to nibble on. I plan on toting the big chewy Quaker bars for snacks in the car, after school snacks and in the future to our favorite theme park Dollywood. 

• kriss1023

I think my dh will like these more then the kids! He is truck driver and its hard sometimes to find a place to park his rig. Having a couple of these in his truck will be very handy for him!

• momofsixangels

We have taken them to the beach and when we go fishing.They are easy to eat(no mess) and easy to pack.I love that my kids love them and they fill them up.

• twyliatepeka
    I think I like them more than the kids :) great to toss in your purse on the go.
  • GotSomeKids

Still waiting on mine, but I can foresee these being packed in the car as we are always on the go and the kids are always jonesing for a snack.

• aJiG827
    by aJiG827

Can't wait to receive my package!

• my4kidsrock2

With 4 kids to get up and going in the morning we sometimes have these for breakfast. They are a great quick meal that fills you up and gives a nice energy boost to start the day.

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts