Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 9: Dust & Vacuum Everywhere
April 18, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Welcome to Day 9 of the Spring Cleaning Challenge!

When is the last time you thoroughly dusted your house? After you have everything cleaned and organized, it's time to dust and vacuum. Use a damp rag followed by a soft dry one and make dust disappear. Wipe down windowsills, baseboards, TVs and computers, etc., before you vacuum. When you vacuum, be sure to vacuum under/behind furniture, the coils on the fridge, etc.

When's the last time you dusted and vacuumed with gusto?
Which task do you like better??
What are your tips for making dusting and vacuuming quicker and easier?

One member who signs up for our Spring Cleaning Challenge and replies to at least 7 of the 10 daily posts will win a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:

Join Our Spring Cleaning Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!

Replies

• Daph2387
    April 18, 2013 at 8:14 AM
    I vacuum everyday since i have an 18mth old. But i need to dust way more :/ oops.
  • lillucky8
    April 18, 2013 at 8:14 AM
    We dont have any carpet and my floor vaccum just broke so i sweep and mop, and i hate dusting, its really the worst thing ever. I try to take used dryer sheets and do it a lil at a time but w kids now i often forget.
  • huntersmama711
    April 18, 2013 at 8:15 AM
    I don't dust enough. It's not something I enjoy but I know I need to so I guess today is the day
  • k9l1c5
    by k9l1c5

It has been awhile since we thoroughly did this... although we did dust off the tv stand yesterday!

• jat08167

I dust and vacuum everyday. 

• Mom2Just1
    Getting out my swiffer!
  • DerDer528
    April 18, 2013 at 8:16 AM
    I don't have any carpet in my house ;) bjt the house could use a good dusting!!
  • notabosley
    April 18, 2013 at 8:17 AM
    When's the last time you dusted and vacuumed with gusto? Yesterday, I like to dust and vacuum, it's relaxing to me.
    Which task do you like better?? Both equally.
    What are your tips for making dusting and vacuuming quicker and easier? Start at the ceiling and move down. Stay organized, clutter makes things harder. Honestly I know I am an oddball, I just really enjoy dusting and vacuuming.
  • DeeMcA79
    April 18, 2013 at 8:18 AM
    I vacuum every day. Some times 3x's a day(kids,dog,fiancee). Twice a week I pull out furniture and vacuum under everything. I also dust every day. We live in a old house in a rural area so it gets dusty fast. Plus Im a neat clean freak.
  • silverdawn99
    April 18, 2013 at 8:18 AM
    Aaahhh dusting and vacuuming is bad lol
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN