Featured Posts
PISCIS29
I just got PAID for being a mom
March 5, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Yep. And this is one of my many forms of payments. Isn't awesome !!! Dd made it for me at school I'm gonna hang it in my room bc my hall is already covered in pics.

So how do you get " paid" for being a mom?
Post your " payment " pics. Show us your lil artists sculptors etc.....!

Replies

• lilpanda
    March 7, 2013 at 1:04 AM

His smile!

• rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    March 7, 2013 at 1:07 AM
    What is a pussy willow? Not trying be funny this is a serious question do they have a dick wood?

Quoting frndlyfn:

Lots of hugs and hair brushings by dd.   She comes home occasionally with projects they made for parents.  We have one of her early paintings on our wall.  They used thumbprints to make pussy willows.

• rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    March 7, 2013 at 1:08 AM
    Right now I just get paid in diapers and when they stay quite <3
  • steelcage
    March 7, 2013 at 1:09 AM

I get paintings and drawings every day from both my kids. I have a box of the ones just for me, and it's pretty full. 

Also my 6yo sat here and rubbed my feet for ten minutes.

• ColeAreeaJet
    March 7, 2013 at 1:10 AM

I couldn't decide... the art is an assortment from my older boys!  The baby (obviously) pays in smiles and kisses!

• snowpeasmom
    March 7, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Re:

• GagaNTattooS
    March 7, 2013 at 1:19 AM
    I get a real pay check but he makes stuff for me he made me a gator out of clay
  • kryjen
    by kryjen
    March 7, 2013 at 1:20 AM

He tells me he loves me frequently and that I'm beautiful.  Now that dd is here, he says the same things to her.  Lots of hugs and cuddles, too.  Plus, I get great pictures to decorate my house, just like you.  Dd is only almost 7 weeks so right now my paycheck comes from getting a bit of sleep and the occasional smile.

• zoo003
    by zoo003
    March 7, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Although my kids are older (15, 12, 10), and I may not get the cute projects anymore (loved those), I get paid in other ways.  I get paid when my 14 year old dd still talks to me, instead of acts like mom doesn't know anything.  I also love that she will still sit next to me and lean up against me for our "cuddle time" and tell me her feelings and what goes on in her day.  I love that my 12 year old ds still likes to be seen in public with his mom, will debate topics with me and fills me in on things that he has learned in school or projects that he is thinking of making (he loves to invent things).  My 10 year old ds still tells me that I am the best mom that there ever was and he is so lucky to have me.  To me, this is the best complement that I could ever receive.  All in all, I love the payments that I receive for being a mom.  :) 

• frndlyfn
    March 7, 2013 at 2:08 AM

It is a plant that is near ponds from what i remember.    They may have a plant with the other name as well but  I do not know. 

Quoting rayroe2:

What is a pussy willow? Not trying be funny this is a serious question do they have a dick wood?

Quoting frndlyfn:

Lots of hugs and hair brushings by dd.   She comes home occasionally with projects they made for parents.  We have one of her early paintings on our wall.  They used thumbprints to make pussy willows.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN