Featured Posts
PISCIS29
I just got PAID for being a mom
March 5, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Yep. And this is one of my many forms of payments. Isn't awesome !!! Dd made it for me at school I'm gonna hang it in my room bc my hall is already covered in pics.

So how do you get " paid" for being a mom?
Post your " payment " pics. Show us your lil artists sculptors etc.....!

Replies

• Basherte
    March 9, 2013 at 7:14 AM

My payments are:

Every time my son comes up to me of his own initiation and hugs me. 

Every time my son kisses me.

Every time my son "asks" to be snuggled.

Every laugh, giggle and squeal.

To "say" 'thank you' my son will walk up to me and bend his head down slightly and lay his head on my tummy. Stand there until I give him a hug. Then he will walk away from me to go eat or play with whatever I just gave him.

Every time my son initiates any contact (verbal or physical) with someone who isn't a stranger but is new to my son.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    March 9, 2013 at 9:20 AM

This is beautiful.

Quoting Basherte:

My payments are:

To "say" 'thank you' my son will walk up to me and bend his head down slightly and lay his head on my tummy. Stand there until I give him a hug. Then he will walk away from me to go eat or play with whatever I just gave him.

Every time my son initiates any contact (verbal or physical) with someone who isn't a stranger but is new to my son.

• Basherte
    March 9, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Thank you.

My little one is sick right now. I'm torn, actually. I hate it when he isn't feeling well, but I love how he loves to cuddle when he is sick. 

Quoting Bmat:

This is beautiful.

Quoting Basherte:

My payments are:

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    March 9, 2013 at 9:24 AM

awwww, I hope he feels better soon.

Quoting Basherte:

Thank you.

My little one is sick right now. I'm torn, actually. I hate it when he isn't feeling well, but I love how he loves to cuddle when he is sick. 

Quoting Bmat:

This is beautiful.

Quoting Basherte:

My payments are:

• Basherte
    March 9, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Me too :)  Thank you. He threw up once, and hasn't thrown up since then. That was yesterday. Today is stuffed up with a runny nose. 

Poor little guy. He's still active as he normally is and eating pretty well.

Quoting Bmat:

awwww, I hope he feels better soon.

Quoting Basherte:

Thank you.

Quoting Bmat:

This is beautiful.

Quoting Basherte:

My payments are:

• sparky1006
    March 13, 2013 at 3:40 PM

hugs and kisses

things they make at school

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts