Advice for Moms

PISCIS29
I just got PAID for being a mom
March 5, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Yep. And this is one of my many forms of payments. Isn't awesome !!! Dd made it for me at school I'm gonna hang it in my room bc my hall is already covered in pics.

So how do you get " paid" for being a mom?
Post your " payment " pics. Show us your lil artists sculptors etc.....!

Replies

• PISCIS29
    March 6, 2013 at 11:59 AM
    She's gorgeous!

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11:

Pretty girl

I get to see this sweet smile every day!! That's all the payment I need
  • critter_boo
    March 6, 2013 at 12:01 PM
    Thank u she has dine a few she took in a small one to show her teacher.the principal saw it and asked if she would do one for the school she did and with my help taught her class do them for mothers day last year. I am SO proud she has cp,epilepsy so this was a great thing

Quoting PISCIS29:

That is beautiful!!!!

Quoting critter_boo:

Seeing this piece of art my dd made hanging In the school

Lobby

• critter_boo
    March 6, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Seeing my son on the stage he is the one in red
  • RaLeighsMommy11
    March 6, 2013 at 12:03 PM
    Thank you :)

Quoting PISCIS29:

She's gorgeous!

Quoting RaLeighsMommy11:

Pretty girl

I get to see this sweet smile every day!! That's all the payment I need
  • PISCIS29
    March 6, 2013 at 12:03 PM
    Very beautiful artistic lil girl you have. Hope she keeps loving art when she gets older she's got a knack for it.

Quoting critter_boo:

Thank u she has dine a few she took in a small one to show her teacher.the principal saw it and asked if she would do one for the school she did and with my help taught her class do them for mothers day last year. I am SO proud she has cp,epilepsy so this was a great thing

Quoting PISCIS29:

That is beautiful!!!!

Quoting critter_boo:

Seeing this piece of art my dd made hanging In the school

Lobby

• PISCIS29
    March 6, 2013 at 12:04 PM
    My ds is way too shy now for that. Hopefully he'll branch out when he's older. Watch out holly wood here comes the next Channing tatum

Quoting critter_boo:

• critter_boo
    March 6, 2013 at 12:06 PM
    Haha thanks huge just got cast with a local professional group for velveteen rabbi running 20 shows including performing fort other schools so proud

Quoting PISCIS29:

My ds is way too shy now for that. Hopefully he'll branch out when he's older. Watch out holly wood here comes the next Channing tatum

Quoting critter_boo:

• PISCIS29
    March 6, 2013 at 12:11 PM
    That is flippin awesome. Wow you have mega bragging rights. I'll be his 2nd fan ( you're always gonna b the first) when he goes to the oscars Grammys etc.

Quoting critter_boo:

Haha thanks huge just got cast with a local professional group for velveteen rabbi running 20 shows including performing fort other schools so proud

Quoting PISCIS29:

Quoting critter_boo:

• critter_boo
    March 6, 2013 at 12:16 PM
    Lol thank u

Quoting PISCIS29:

That is flippin awesome. Wow you have mega bragging rights. I'll be his 2nd fan ( you're always gonna b the first) when he goes to the oscars Grammys etc.

Quoting critter_boo:

Quoting PISCIS29:

Quoting critter_boo:

• brittany208
    March 6, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I get LOTS of hugs and kisses from my 3yo.

Advice for Moms